Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg that sounds so so so amazing 😍 I want rolls upon rolls up flab!!

You are well on your way, Love! I really do think you're going to get there! I'm betting at LEAST 500 in the next few years. You are truly so insatiable and really do grow in beauty with each new pound! 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

You are well on your way, Love! I really do think you're going to get there! I'm betting at LEAST 500 in the next few years. You are truly so insatiable and really do grow in beauty with each new pound! 

Thank you so so much ❤️ I feel hotter and HAPPIER with each pound ❤️ 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I want to lick your fattened underbelly so much❤️😍❤️You’ve gotten so fat within a few months that you’re just blowing up nonstop🤤

I felt that biggggg time today in my head. LIke i felt my size and how drastic it's been for the past 2-3 months. I want so much more ❤️ 

58 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Holy cow you look/ are fat in this photo. Absolutely spherical! 

I love this photo bc it's such a good shot of how much of a fat meatball I've become hehe. Thanks so much ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

When I took this photo, it truly took every single drop of strength and energy I had left to swing my legs and hips out of that position after. My entire middle just sits SO heavy, it was crushing my legs. I guess that's what happen when you slowly start to lose your mobility hehehe

FEE3F783-7BDA-496E-9E76-F2F58F9C7437.jpeg.ca452d2975484e11d136b850a590a530.jpg

• Curvage Model

I feel so damn sensual in this swollen flabby body as I grow. Even at work, I just can't keep my hands off myself. In the car. In stores. I am constantly rubbing, tapping, slapping, jigggling, and grabbing at all this flab. Sometimes I think I do it to make sure it's still there, to make sure this isn't all a beautiful dream of my deepest desires. But then the day ends and I lay here in bed... my joints ache but in the best way after a long day of showing myself off to the world. The marks on my body from the tightness of my clothes affirm the pace of my growth. The looks. The comments. The piles and piles of take out containers. It's all part of the journey. 

9FA7C5CD-D72E-45FE-BCAC-11F493A4D499.jpeg.ee0c014418a739a61548da9e3008cce2.jpg

Guest Marshall7

You truly have been growing in both size and beauty every single day, Love. It's been very noticeable to me. In your photos, you just grow in glow and in fat. You radiate greed and feminity. You just keep becoming more and more irresistible. I would never be able to keep my hands off that gut or that face, that beautiful adorable lovely face. Your long radiant black hair. Your incredible gorgeous emerald eyes. Your perfect cute nose. And that smile which could light up the universe. Every day you stuff yourself and grow further and further into exactly the amazing person you were destined to be, Babe. Love you so much 🥰

• Curvage Model

Tonight I was getting myself off - day dreaming of fatter days ahead. 

Out of nowhere I find myself in my kitchen grabbing anything I could get my hands on to devour

I admittedly didn't even both returning to my act of self pleasuring

My gorging was satisfying enough, and then some 🐷

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Out of nowhere I find myself in my kitchen grabbing anything I could get my hands on to devour

This is where an adjustable fucking machine would come in handy.  I have visions of you standing at the kitchen counter, just going hell bent for leather on anything you can get your hands on, meanwhile the fucking machine is cranking away and doing the job you're too fucking fat & lazy to do for yourself anymore.

Guest Marshall7
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The truest sign of the Greedy Greek Goddess you are coming out without you realizing it. This will keep happening more and more. You will probably black out and just go crazy, stuffing yourself with anything and everything! This will blimp you even faster and you will find yourself 400 pounds within the year at this rate! Uggh you're endlessly HOT!

37 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooo greedy, I love it! Just eating everything in sight, what a good piggy 🍕🍕💖

On 1/16/2021 at 4:03 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys for 10k followers. I have to be honest, I never really kept track of how many I had before bc oblivious to anything other than my gluttony but I did start to notice it creeping up recently and then a few of you pointed it out this morning. THANK YOU 🖤 I will pour 10k calories down my throat in one sitting at some point this weekend to celebrate 

482F6659-2C28-4455-B9DE-969BE09D1C56.jpeg

4D18E4E0-0076-40FA-BDD5-8DCA3C1965FB.jpeg

I love the size of you! You are probably the sexiest person I’ve seen on here. Keep gaining as much as possible😍

• Curvage Model
54 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

This is where an adjustable fucking machine would come in handy.  I have visions of you standing at the kitchen counter, just going hell bent for leather on anything you can get your hands on, meanwhile the fucking machine is cranking away and doing the job you're too fucking fat & lazy to do for yourself anymore.

Ugh you are speaking to my fat ass soul right now. I’d love to install a soft serve ice cream machine right over my bed to just pump cream in me all day long. Hogs should be wasting their energy walking to the kitchen

46 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

The truest sign of the Greedy Greek Goddess you are coming out without you realizing it. This will keep happening more and more. You will probably black out and just go crazy, stuffing yourself with anything and everything! This will blimp you even faster and you will find yourself 400 pounds within the year at this rate! Uggh you're endlessly HOT!

I black out constantly lately while stuffing and then just wake up and resume and it is SO HOT

27 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Soooo greedy, I love it! Just eating everything in sight, what a good piggy 🍕🍕💖

Always being your good greedy hungry piggy who can’t stop filling up

7 minutes ago, Chiggy said:

I love the size of you! You are probably the sexiest person I’ve seen on here. Keep gaining as much as possible😍

Awww thank you so much! You guys make me feel so sexy every day! Definitely not slowing down any time soon ❤️

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh you are speaking to my fat ass soul right now. I’d love to install a soft serve ice cream machine right over my bed to just pump cream in me all day long. Hogs should be wasting their energy walking to the kitchen

I black out constantly lately while stuffing and then just wake up and resume and it is SO HOT

Always being your good greedy hungry piggy who can’t stop filling up

Awww thank you so much! You guys make me feel so sexy every day! Definitely not slowing down any time soon ❤️

I’ve been a lurker for a bit now but I felt really comfortable seeing Casey’s thread here. I love seeing her getting fatter everyday😍definitely a sight for sore eyes

Guest Marshall7

black out constantly lately while stuffing and then just wake up and resume and it is SO HOT

This is why your destined to be an immobilized hog who gets to be fucked and fed all day, all night while she just lays in her fucking king sized bed moaning and getting off to food and cock.....400, 500, 600?!! Where will it end?!!! 😈 You just lay there and drink the cream and we will find out!

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Chiggy said:

I’ve been a lurker for a bit now but I felt really comfortable seeing Casey’s thread here. I love seeing her getting fatter everyday😍definitely a sight for sore eyes

Ahh this makes me so happy! Love seeing lurkers come out to say hi. I’ll keep growing for ya 🥰🥰🐷🐷

1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

This is why your destined to be an immobilized hog who gets to be fucked and fed all day, all night while she just lays in her fucking king sized bed moaning and getting off to food and cock.....400, 500, 600?!! Where will it end?!!! 😈 You just lay there and drink the cream and we will find out!

Literally convinced I am destined to just be fed and pampered in a big comfy bed day after day. Just huge and swelling and fat and happy 🐷

Guest Marshall7

Literally convinced I am destined to just be fed and pampered in a big comfy bed day after day. Just huge and swelling and fat and happy 🐷

So am I! And Missy, may I say, the moans in the cake clip were so over the top sexual and amazing....all I wanted to do the entire time was feed and fuck you! Uggghhh I could watch that clip ALL day and never get tired of it!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can picture you waddling like a pig into the kitchen grabbing food to inhale and stuff that fat belly😍

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Curvage Casey said:

The chin. 😳

The HANG 😳

E1F237E3-FAE9-487F-8D70-D907AE015D2B.jpeg

Gosh....you are unreal! My Greek Goddess of Gluttony and Fertility! 😈

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel so damn sensual in this swollen flabby body as I grow. Even at work, I just can't keep my hands off myself. In the car. In stores. I am constantly rubbing, tapping, slapping, jigggling, and grabbing at all this flab. Sometimes I think I do it to make sure it's still there, to make sure this isn't all a beautiful dream of my deepest desires. But then the day ends and I lay here in bed... my joints ache but in the best way after a long day of showing myself off to the world. The marks on my body from the tightness of my clothes affirm the pace of my growth. The looks. The comments. The piles and piles of take out containers. It's all part of the journey. 

Oh Casey. These words are my new favorite picture of you. 
/ you know, besides every new photo of you showing off as I automatically grab my swelling cock in adoration