Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest AceDegenerate
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

here it is 💕🐷💛

7AE3D8D2-3C80-430D-A94A-9A133D66F858.jpeg

My goodness you have just been indulging all day... That satisfied smile says it all, you are a plump, gluttonous goddess who will only get bigger and bigger because of that greedy appetite you have... And somehow I think you want even more fattening goods in that belly 🥰

Guest AceDegenerate
6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My thighs are having some impressive gains lately. I showed you guys the stretch marks last week.... but as much as I hate my face in this photo, I had to share it bc it really shows their pure size. My quads used to be JACKED. Fucking jacked. I’ve attached an old photo for reference. For my early gains, they stayed pretty strong. Being an Apple shape, I had low expectations for their growth. I never expected I’d be able to grab huge handles of flab off of them and jiggle it!

9031468D-8162-40D6-AB3D-45D4296A0CBD.jpeg

97CC8130-5960-4404-9948-D2360F10BA8E.jpeg

Just look at how much of those juicy, plump thighs you can squeeze... I bet they'd wrap around my waist in a VERY heavy and squishy way. I wonder how much they jiggle...

Guest DiveBarBoy
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

A few of you asked for the full photo set so here it is 💕🐷💛

7AE3D8D2-3C80-430D-A94A-9A133D66F858.jpeg

So cutie. Love the second last one it looks like you're pregnant in the hospital being monitored.

That big fat meaty thigh is just so perfect.

I noticed in one pic your arm/ bicep has a fat roll of its own now.

Its the pic just after the meaty fat thigh pic.

Spanking my monkey  at 8:30 am is so shameful but I saw your pics and couldn't help it.

Oh just to mention I am up 8 lbs thanks to you.I have a feeling I am going to be a big boy again.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

My goodness you have just been indulging all day... That satisfied smile says it all, you are a plump, gluttonous goddess who will only get bigger and bigger because of that greedy appetite you have... And somehow I think you want even more fattening goods in that belly 🥰

My smile is biggest when I feel biggest ❤️ So ready for another day of gluttony & indulgence!

7 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

Just look at how much of those juicy, plump thighs you can squeeze... I bet they'd wrap around my waist in a VERY heavy and squishy way. I wonder how much they jiggle...

They jiggle SO SO much now. Like with every step I take there's a small earthquake down there. I love it so much hehehe

5 hours ago, jokesjj said:

Wait.... has the day finally come Immobility? No No I can’t believe it.... is this true?

No no! I am nowhere near immobile yet lol. If you look back a few pages, lately I've been doing little "immobility challenges" (limited mobility to be far since I am going to the bathroom & door for takeout deliveries). Basically whenever I have a few days off in a row, I challenge myself to be as immobile as possible. We have been having a TON of fun with it in here all together. It's putting a crazy amount of weight on me!

4 hours ago, DiveBarBoy said:

So cutie. Love the second last one it looks like you're pregnant in the hospital being monitored.

Oooo I can't wait for that day 😍 I love sitting my hands on my belly to make me look super preggo hehe

3 hours ago, Barkley said:

That big fat meaty thigh is just so perfect.

I noticed in one pic your arm/ bicep has a fat roll of its own now.

Its the pic just after the meaty fat thigh pic.

Spanking my monkey  at 8:30 am is so shameful but I saw your pics and couldn't help it.

Oh just to mention I am up 8 lbs thanks to you.I have a feeling I am going to be a big boy again.

I am getting a roll on my bicep! I totally forgot to mention that. And yay for the self gains!! ❤️ I am so happy you love my meaty thigh pic.... I am obsessed with their size lately 

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Casey, I found the paper that I wrote down your last mfp consumtion, was it around September? It's so hot to read! 

Yessss! Maybe I can figure out a way to add you guys to my MFP if you use it as well so you can follow along with me? I think theres a way to do that?? I'm gonna look into it and let you guys know!

24 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

What's your new year resolutions? 

Gain at least 70 pounds? 

I have a BIG announcement coming soon about my 2021 Master Weight Gain Plan.... 😍

• Curvage Model

Goodmorning babes ❤️ Day 2 immobility challenge is underway! How fat are we going to make me today? Shall we stuff me into my first food coma of the day? The answer is always yes and lucky for this hog, I just ordered 2 dozen donuts.

Oh, and HAPPY NYE ❤️ 

BF4BBD37-5F28-4F36-9077-24A2C07AC522.jpeg.f8b4b52d46c61a363bcb617e32aa1c70.jpg

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodmorning babes ❤️ Day 2 immobility challenge is underway! How fat are we going to make me today? Shall we stuff me into my first food coma of the day? The answer is always yes and lucky for this hog, I just ordered 2 dozen donuts.

Oh, and HAPPY NYE ❤️ 

24 * around 300 for the donut... At least 7200 cals, this is some serious gains... 🤤🤤🤤🤤

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh, and HAPPY NYE ❤️ 

Happy NYE love❤️ Looking like a tasty snack🤤

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh, and HAPPY NYE ❤️ 

Looking lovely, what all did u eat yesterday?

23 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh, and HAPPY NYE ❤️ 

Better get to shoving those fattest sweetest donuts 😏😈😍

• Curvage Model

Just gonna drop this here really quick ❤️ 

⚠️ TOP 15 NEW YEARS SALE ⚠️

I love you guys. What a year it has been ❤️ I've decided to throw my Top 15 Clips of 2020 up for sale today & tomorrow to celebrate the New Year and all of the big fat fun we have had along the way. Additionally, my most recent upload is on sale as well to celebrate! As the year closes and a new one begins, this will be the last time any of my 2020 clips are ever up on sale. Enjoy!

Latest Clip:  2020 Recap: Most Fattening Year Yet on sale!

My Top 15 Clips of 2020 on sale for $4.99 each 

1. You Made Me Too Fat
  2. Fatter Than Ever | Health Changes
  3. Quarantine Gut
  4. Becoming A Pig 1: A Mess
  5. Ripped Pants at Thanksgiving Dinner
  6. Failed Workout Turned Greedy Feeding
  7. Former Sorority Hottie Gets Fat
  8. Another Family Intervention...
  9. Dreams of Immobility
  10. Breed Your Cow | Cream Chug
  11. Fat Shamed By Friends
  12. A Big Naughty Cow
  13. Two Feedees Play With Eachother | Feat. Luscious
  14. The Unexpectedly Fat Date
  15. Feedee Hypnosis | Donut Stuffing

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

24 * around 300 for the donut... At least 7200 cals, this is some serious gains... 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Ugh fuuuck that is so hot to think about exactly how many calories I'm pouring into this throat hehe

24 minutes ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

If you are what you eat then you must have found a donut place that sells just the cream filling itself 

Ugh I loooove cream filled donuts so much... no wonder Im getting FAT hehe

20 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Happy NYE love❤️ Looking like a tasty snack🤤

Thank you love ❤️ Happy NYE to you too! Thank you for making it the happiest year yet

17 minutes ago, rhythmalism said:

Looking lovely, what all did u eat yesterday?

Thank you! Oh my... now that's a long list! Lol. A bunch of sandwiches, lots of fries, WG shakes, literally more snackcakes than I could ever count, pizzas w/ mac and cheese on top, ice cream, soda ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, hgfa701 said:

happy NYE, you absolute hog. You have to show us a pic of the debris from all the fattening junk you're going to shove down yourself today, with your fat bloated belly sprawled immobile amongst it...

Aw thank you love, you too! ❤️ I'd be more than happy to share a pic of the remains of my gluttony at the end of the day! Stay tuned

5 minutes ago, Zipzach said:

Better get to shoving those fattest sweetest donuts 😏😈😍

Mmmm they feel so good going down my greedy throat

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

My smile is biggest when I feel biggest ❤️ So ready for another day of gluttony & indulgence!

They jiggle SO SO much now. Like with every step I take there's a small earthquake down there. I love it so much hehehe

No no! I am nowhere near immobile yet lol. If you look back a few pages, lately I've been doing little "immobility challenges" (limited mobility to be far since I am going to the bathroom & door for takeout deliveries). Basically whenever I have a few days off in a row, I challenge myself to be as immobile as possible. We have been having a TON of fun with it in here all together. It's putting a crazy amount of weight on me!

Oooo I can't wait for that day 😍 I love sitting my hands on my belly to make me look super preggo hehe

I am getting a roll on my bicep! I totally forgot to mention that. And yay for the self gains!! ❤️ I am so happy you love my meaty thigh pic.... I am obsessed with their size lately 

Yessss! Maybe I can figure out a way to add you guys to my MFP if you use it as well so you can follow along with me? I think theres a way to do that?? I'm gonna look into it and let you guys know!

I have a BIG announcement coming soon about my 2021 Master Weight Gain Plan.... 😍

Whoa! I love it when my dick gets hard merely reading your words. That fat-ass arm is so gorgeous and wonderfully surprising. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Little less maybe, don't know what type but say at least 6000 👌 

Wow Casey what a huge sale! I just bought 2 of the videos 💖💖

Awww omg I'm so happy you took advantage of it love ❤️ So many of those videos are so special to me. I hope you all enjoy them!

3 hours ago, Barkley said:

Kind of curious as to what you weigh currently but if that is something you don't want to share I understand.

Always happy to share! But I do save that for my videos tbh 😐I do a weigh in every 6 months and we are kicking off 2021 with a weigh in and measurements and goal setting! Keep an eye out! I even got a cool new scale that reads out my weight to me since it's really hard to see over my belly now

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Whoa! I love it when my dick gets hard merely reading your words. That fat-ass arm is so gorgeous and wonderfully surprising. 

Hehe come jiggle my flabby arms

• Curvage Model

Day 2 is going really well. I have been in bed all freaking day. Eating... fapping... exploring my new rolls. Binge watching Daredevil between my naps. I know I have quite a few DM's to respond to but I'm about to take an edible so I may just hang in here tonight and reply to them tomorrow so if you wanna chat let's play in here so I don't get overwhelmed while trying to enjoy my zen hahahaah

I just ordered a "lasagna pizza" (and a pepperoni pizza) and garlic knots and cheesey fries and soda for my next stuffing. What should I order after that to eat while bringing in the new year?