6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Family intervention. Ripped pants aftermath. Fat shamed. Stuffing. Fat chat. WG goals. Belly play. ~14 minutes

Casey's drastic weight gain has been a source of tension with her family since the onset. They are fit, healthy, prim, and proper like she once was and they have struggled to accept the fact that their daughter now lives an unhealthy lifestyle of complete greed and gluttony. A few short weeks ago, Casey ripped her pants at Thanksgiving dinner with her family (click here for video). If you missed the video, don't worry - Casey gives you a little recap and pictures to prove it. Casey knew that there would be some follow up from her family.... but she never expected it to be as bold as it was. Casey opens with some reflection on her skinny days, how she used to strive so hard for her family's approval of her body and how things are SO different now. Casey now thrives on their disapproval of her extreme weight gain. They had a very heated, emotional discussion of what happened at Thanksgiving dinner. Casey shares exact quotes as she stuffs her fat face with snack cake after snack cake. What a pig. She gets so turned on talking about it... knowing that there's no turning back. She sets a big goal for the next time she will see them in a few months, hoping to leave them mind blown by even MORE of a drastic weight gain than ever before. Casey's infamous wiggles, jiggles, twerks, and rubs are bigger than ever in this clip. We will revisit their reactions next time she sees them.... stay tuned 🐽

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pgtip00

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Belly slapping. Jiggling. Shaking. Those eyes. Those STUNNING EYES! Lost again in those eyes.

Casey tells us the the story of the latest round in the all out battle between her and her family for control over her life. With round after round being decided in Casey's favor, you'd think maybe they'd learn what we all know - there is no stopping our favorite feedee!

The outline of the story in punctuated by moments of inevitable arousal for our girl. We know how crazy turned on she gets by being fat shamed - so although it shouldn't come as a surprise, somehow it always seems to be exactly that. And its its just so undeniably to watch!

Bravo!

Encore!

Bis!

More!!!!! ❤️

Response from the author:

Ugh your feedback of my clips always gets me going ;) I Love how much you love them! Thank you love. Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️  

Link to review
carnagecreator

Such a great clip! Recommend this 100% if you love clips like this. The goal Casey talks about at the end is so hot! Do yourself a favor and check it out

Awww thank you!! So glad you enjoyed it ❤️ this made me smile! Thank you for taking the time to review it. Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ 

Link to review
Euglenoid

This video was amazing! Great detail as always, and the thought of Casey getting even bigger like she talks about just makes me look forward to when more vids from this great content creator.

Awwww thank you love!!! This made me smile so so big ❤️ I LOVE creating sexy content for you guys and sharing my journey. Sweet treat will be sent via DM later this evening :)

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Well once again, Casey’s fit crazy family is upset at the total hog fatass she’s become. And nothing turns Casey on Notre. And she puts that on full display in this clip. More of a narrative video, but the gut slaps and jiggles that we all know and love are still very much the centerpiece. She also include a little show at the beginning and in that is guaranteed full refund if it doesn’t make you bust a load(not really but if you buy this clip and don’t bust a load to one of those two scene I have questions). 10/10 recommend

Thank you so so much babe ❤️ I love how much you get off to these videos hehehe. Sweet treat coming your way later ❤️ 

Link to review
chubbybunnywriter

What a sexy fat babe - as a fellow model (total newbie lol), Casey - you make me wanna be bigger 😘

Awwwww thank you so so much!! You are too sweet. Thank you for taking the time to review it and welcome !!! Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ thank you so much again!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

this intromusic was so nice! so good editing and just an amazing sexy hot clip ❤️ really reccomend it! 

Thank you so much sexy ;)  I put so much effort into my editing and it means a lot that you appreciate it ❤️  Your review made me smile so big. Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ thank you so much again!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I always look forward to Casey's intros! Seeing her dance and jiggle and wobble in slo-motion to rap and heavy bass instrumental music is just perfect gluttony vibes! 

This time, Casey is again giving us story time which is ALWAYS cute, adorable and massively sexy! Stories of her controlling over-reactive family on her weight gain are just so damn hot! The way she tells us too is unparalleled - slapping her gut periodically throughout, sighing heavily while getting turned on, moving all around and showing every single vibration of her undulating blubber! 

Also, she stuffs the fuck out with her little cake treats! Her face is getting noticeably fatter and hearing her talk of how there's no going back, especially recently is such a turn-on! Once the face starts to go with gainers, usually the road to SSBBW is within sight! And now that her family has left, she has a clear track to complete morbid obesity! Let's help get her there quick so she can shock her family even more the next time they see her! Casey, let's get ya immobile!!!! 😍

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review this clip. This was so well written and I appreciate the time you always put in to support me every step of the way. You're the best love. Your review made me smile so big. Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ thank you so much again!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Casey further proves to us that she is happy the way she is and no one can tell her off! I really loved hearing her story about how she’s happy and her family isn’t. There were indeed funny moments of her story that makes her the best curvy girl ever! And I cannot forget to tell you about how all her slo-mo shots are just so erotic to view!❤️😍❤️

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review this clip. I am so happy you loved it, and I know you love those slow-mo shots always ;) Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ thank you so much again!

Link to review
rebelscum

This is a really hot story!  Would love to see you try to stand up too fast only to plop back down! 

Thank you SO much for taking the time to review this clip. I am so happy you enjoyed it, I sure did enjoy making it ;) Your review made me smile so big. Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ thank you so much again!

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blown away by this beautiful babe’s continued progress. Casey is so talented and always leaves the viewer wanting more. Amazing to hear of her family’s dismay and how it only motivates her to continue to pile on more fat. Such a great video, definitely worth the purchase!

Thank you so much love!! ❤️ Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️  

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Little late on the review might not get the extra bonus but damn I love these stories she tells because it's hot to hear these embarrassing moments cause we know this hog is getting bigger and she can tell because she flopped back on the couch trying to leave. Damn belly slaps always get me hard watching at work little risky but worth checking it out I'll always support my hog.

You'll get the bonus ❤️ Thank you so so much for taking the time to review it regardless. This means a ton to me and made me smile!! Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️  

Link to review
Harry gray

Absolute fat goddess. Your family will be in shock as you balloon even further

Thank you love!!! ❤️ Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️  

Link to review
nuutox

Super hot video! Impossible to not enjoy it! Can’t believe how turned on Casey gets talking about her families newest intervention.

Thank you so so much!! This means so much to me :) Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️  

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey is looking so big in this clip! It is so hot seeing her much on snack cakes as she talks about her history in family interventions when she was still so small. Now she’s a blue ribbon hog size and her family still continues the interventions about her increasing size and weight. That’s the unfortunate part in my opinion, as long as Casey is happy eating what she wants, carrying around a few extra but otherwise healthy I wish they could just be happy for her and support her. Spoiler alert here but I thought it was sexy to hear Casey talk about when she’d finally heard enough and decided to storm out but when she tried standing up from their couch she was so big and low to ground she fell back into the seat, overwhelmed from all her fat weighing her down. Hearing her describe this as she unwraps and shoves cake after cake into her insatiable mouth was beyond arousing. I must admit hearing Casey talking about the large growth spurts she will show off to her family in her visits once or twice a year was also a big turn on when picturing in my head what the future will bring. Hope you enjoy this clip like I did. 😍🤯

Your reviews never fail to put the biggest smile on my chubby face!! ❤️ Thank you for taking the time to review it. Sweet treat will be sent to you via DM later on tonight ❤️ 

Link to review