8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Girl on girl belly play. Belly kisses. Belly licking. Belly jiggles. Feedee talk.  ~9 minutes

After a few hours of chatting and stuffing, Casey and Luscious just can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other. Their bellies are so big and full. They’re horny. They can’t help but play with each other’s big bellies. Luscious is so big, Casey rolls her fat ass over and bends over Luscious’s enormous belly. She can’t help but start to kiss it, lick it, and finger her deep belly button. Luscious is mesmerized by how good it feels. The two feeds are just entirely turned on by each other. Casey’s so motivated to grow to be as big as her friend. She bites her lip and moans gently at the thought of it. They talk about how full Casey's belly feels. They share their favorite things to have done to their belly. They know how badly they wish you were there. They wish you were too - to spoil them, feed them, and enable their out of control desires.. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jpark786

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OH My God Casey you are such a big fat tease. I can just tell that you are slowly building these videos with Luscious up in intensity with how hot they are. I can just tell that if these videos are as hot and intimate as they are, the videos to come are even better and more hot than these first two are. The way the two of you just could not keep your hands off of one another is so amazing. By the time you and Luscious meet up again in person you are going to be sooooo much bigger than you are now and the videos then are going to be undescribly hotter than these ones have been so far. I can't wait for the others to come out!!! 😍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow the jiggle in this video is pretty insane. Casey is so infatuated with all the fat luscious has to offer she gets pretty turned on. Now it’s tile for her to get that big 

Link to review
jackal27

If I could have been in this room between these insanely gorgeous fat women I think I would die a happy man. Since that will remain a dream, being able to watch Casey and Luscious rub each other’s bellies, talking about how much food they ate is a pretty good silver lining. It is so hot how Casey can’t help but love and envy Luscious for being so much bigger and fatter than Casey, that she must commit herself to eating more and growing bigger so she can keep up with Luscious’ appetite. Seeing Casey grab, jiggle and kiss Luscious’ crazy massive belly is a great cherry on top of this tasty sundae. This is so hot for any FA and feeder, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for these two when they meet up again. Until that day arrives, watch and enjoy this sexy clip as a preview of even greater things to come. 😍🔥

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Who wouldn't absolutely be in love with these 2 ladies and their gorgeous bellies?! Watch Casey and Luscious have such fun as they play with each other's bellies getting more and more turned on by the amount of fat before them! Casey can't keep her hands away from Luscious' belly and they both giggle together as they talk about all the food they've eaten recently. Casey can't wait to be the size Luscious is and neither can I! 15 stars, Casey! Love you! 🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

2 sexy women in the same bed, so hot! can't wait for Casey to be as big as luscious ❤️ so hot clip!

Link to review
hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is into Luscious' fat gut just as much as I'm into them both... good god

Response from the author:

thank you so so much love ❤️ this was SUCH a fun day with her!

Link to review