Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest StirCrazy94545
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can't even believe how fucking fat and wide my ass has gotten lately 

4AF48011-5A1E-4E81-9C4E-42FB10AAEAAD.jpeg.c6f6cde1fca4b5c6ea5051c1deb1449f.jpg

That's a paddlin', and grabbing, kissing, rubbing, spanking, ...

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I want to grab your fat ass and put it right between your cheeks!❤️😍❤️

I'd love to smother your face with this big fat ass and ride it while you lick my fat pussy

1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

You're certainly getting rather hefty... Not that I'm complaining from this view... 🥰

Hehe well get used to it because I'm only getting bigger ;)

32 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

chinese buffet sounds perfect :D 

Mmmm now I have a craving!

30 minutes ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

That's a paddlin', and grabbing, kissing, rubbing, spanking, ...

I have been a pretty naughty girl. I think I need a spanking for being such a greedy piggy

22 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Just imagining how luxurious the feel of that big soft body is. No wonder how you're able to turn yourself on so easily. 😍

I am pretty much drenched the second I dig my fingers into this big gut. It's the most sensual feeling ever. 

15 minutes ago, Ljj said:

BOSTON BUTT GOTDAMN 

Shelf booty on deck ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

SO I'm uploading a clip at some point today that is pretty different than anything I've ever made before. It's what I explained last night - me in the mirror looking at myself in shock, realizing what Ive done and how there's no turning back. I look at thin photos of myself (i show you the photos) and reflect on what has happened to me. The perspective is exactly the view you see in this photo... me looking at myself. Obviously I get turned on and horny and start jiggling, telling you to stroke your cock, etc. 

I do have to apologize tho - my spray tan from my photoshoot last week is all blotchy and coming off so my skin is a little uneven. Nothing I can do about it. Kinda is hot to see where my fat rolls sweat when they fold tho and the differences it makes in my skin. 

This is a really hot video and I'm excited to share it with you :)

845FC46F-29A1-4E56-A98C-3D64A0C97A3F.jpeg.2f0223cd21d2f03d2880a1ddbd9d0b28.jpg

• Curvage Model

It's pending ❤️ NO turning back :)

Honestly a little annoyed about how dumb my remaining spray tan looks from that photo shoot (i got proofs today, I can't wait to show you) but forever reminded that I love myself regardless and it's a very minor flaw on an otherwise gorgeously fat body ❤️ 

I cannot wait for you guys to see this!! 

animated 2.GIF

animated 3.GIF

animated 4.GIF

animated.GIF

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look at thin photos of myself and reflect on what has happened to me. The perspective is exactly the view you see in this photo... me looking at myself. Obviously I get turned on and horny and start jiggling, telling you to stroke your cock, etc. :)

845FC46F-29A1-4E56-A98C-3D64A0C97A3F.jpeg.2f0223cd21d2f03d2880a1ddbd9d0b28.jpg

Behold! Look how FAT the skinny little Casey has grown. Those delightfully chubby cheeks, soft jawline and dreamy fat neck, all insisting we nibble upon her and suck mouthfuls of luscious fat into our mouths. See how thick and graceful her fat arms have blossomed. And those prominent boobs are the envy of skinny Casey. I am sure fit lil' Casey dreamed of what it would be like to have such an imposing bosom even if just for one day. Now she has developed herself these enormous FAT tiddies that are all hers forever and growing bigger and fatter every day. Finally, let's examine the cute chubby hands holding the sides of Casey's tremendous Belly! Yes, "the sides" of her Belly. It used to be that Casey's hands would only lie flat across the front of her defined abs. Now she spreads her hands out along the sides of her FAT. Her hands do not even begin to turn in toward her belly button. They just squeeze the sides of her fat belly making it protrude even further out. All creamy and soft. 
/ oh crap did I ever post a moment too soon. The above gif post is hotter than all the actual sex I've ever had in my life. 

• Curvage Model

I am blessed with incredible days almost every day, but today was really hard. I was driving home on the highway and felt my car start to act up. Minutes later I was pulled over on the dark, rainy highway with a broken transmission. I was unable to move and not in the safest location, it was so scary. I called and waited for AAA and the police came to keep me safe till they arrived, which I am so thankful for. My car is almost brand new, so I’m pretty aggravated about that part. But these things happen and it is what it is.

It just sucks. Ugh. I’m home safe now and will obviously wait out my car repairs. It’s all fine and I’m accepting the reality that it is. 

Share some happiness from your days with me! Plz ❤️

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am blessed with incredible days almost every day, but today was really hard. I was driving home on the highway and felt my car start to act up. Minutes later I was pulled over on the dark, rainy highway with a broken transmission. I was unable to move and not in the safest location, it was so scary. I called and waited for AAA and the police came to keep me safe till they arrived, which I am so thankful for. My car is almost brand new, so I’m pretty aggravated about that part. But these things happen and it is what it is.

It just sucks. Ugh. I’m home safe now and will obviously wait out my car repairs. It’s all fine and I’m accepting the reality that it is. 

I had a shit ton of fun messing with people on in my zoom class

Car problems suck at the best of times.  They're made worse when its night, cold, wet, and you're in a dodgy part of town!  Fortunately you were kept safe, have made it home, and cars can be repaired!

Happiness from my day... Had some good news regarding work, where I'm front of the queue as the lead for the next big project we're taking on. Oh, and I saw some gorgeous pictures of this beautiful big babe.  Wow does this girl know how to do sexy! 

Guest StirCrazy94545
59 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

How does a new transmission conk out like that? It better be covered under warranty!

My shop had a deal with a nearby car rental place for discounts for the shop's customers, so whenever my shop queen's on her throne for a few days, I'd head over to the rental place and ask for the weirdest thing they had. The winner so far is a Chevy Sonic LTZ 4cyl turbo. Who turbocharges what's practically a lawnmower engine??? Accelerating from a dead stop was ssslllooowww for a second or two until the turbocharger kicked in, then zoom! Unfortunately, I was very single at the time, so sadly I have no idea how easily a big girl could get in or out of it. That should be a standard part of auto reviews!

https://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/sonic/2015/review/

Guest StirCrazy94545
2 hours ago, Jo77 said:

I had the same thing today:/ my car was in the shop all weekend and when I was almost home from picking it up, my muffler fell off 🤦🏻‍♂️ My little pup got to go to the dog park though so that was the highlight 🙈

My record was getting half a block away from my previous shop when I lowered the windows only to have the driver's side screech and fall the rest of the way into the door! Into the left turn lane to flip a U goes I. And that's why they're my previous shop. That and leaving the ODB connector dangling.

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Car problems suck at the best of times.  They're made worse when its night, cold, wet, and you're in a dodgy part of town!  Fortunately you were kept safe, have made it home, and cars can be repaired!

Happiness from my day... Had some good news regarding work, where I'm front of the queue as the lead for the next big project we're taking on. Oh, and I saw some gorgeous pictures of this beautiful big babe.  Wow does this girl know how to do sexy! 

AAA is love, AAA is life.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It sucks that you are having car trouble.

The happiness I can share is that I have handed in my final report. 49 pages plus appendices :) 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Ljj said:

I had a shit ton of fun messing with people on in my zoom class

Hahaha thats awesome

4 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

So sorry about the car problems. That’s the worst when you are stuck, I’ve been there. Hope you can treat yourself to something soon to make up for all that. Maybe a nice big Ihop breakfast tomo to look forward to🥞🥓🍩🥞

Thank you love ❤️ I made it home safely and PIGGGGED out (pics coming). You guys know by now that food is my cure-all. I came home emotional and upset and just a mess and it was almost robotic how I just tore through my kitchen to comfort myself with food. I'm so full now and I feel better ❤️ 

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Awwww that's awesome! Congrats. And wow, so sweet ❤️ I hope you know I so genuinely look forward to your comments and posts every day. They make me feel so special and like I'm not just one of many and I can tell you so genuinely care about me. It means a lot. Thank you so much ❤️ 

2 hours ago, StirCrazy94545 said:

AAA is love, AAA is life.

They were lifesavers!! So thankful for them ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

It sucks that you are having car trouble.

The happiness I can share is that I have handed in my final report. 49 pages plus appendices :) 

Omg CONGRATS!!! That's awesome :) best feeling ever!!

• Curvage Model

Omg I'm so silly and forgot to post this earlier!! I posted a really hot new clip today :) It was a spontaneous film, so I didn't expect it to go over as well as it has so far. You guys blow me away with your support ❤️ THANK YOU :)

Another spontaneously filmed clip from Casey. She was FULL. And plopped herself down in front of her mirror. Casey has been gaining for a while, it's almost robotic for her now. But she had the most pure, organic moment of self-realization as she sat there. She sat there in awe, questioning what has she done to herself. She didn't even recognize herself. Casey used to have abs and muscles, but is now covered in flab and fat tissue. She sat there examining what she's done to herself. Casey explains it was never supposed to go this far.... she only wanted to gain a few pounds at first, but as she got deeper and deeper into it... she knew she'd never be able to turn back. She got addicted to this lifestyle, addicted to waking up bigger and bigger each day. She loves that YOU love it. Your support and feedback of her epic gain pushes her daily to grow more and more. She knows you love it. She tells you to stroke that cock and enjoy it. Enjoy many different angles of Casey in this video as she can't help but get ever view possible to admire her huge body. Best of all, Casey takes out some old photos from her skinny days. She looks at them while she plays with her huge body, sharing them with you as she wobbles. Casey realizes in that moment that even now at her fattest ever, this is the skinniest she will ever be ever again.... 

I'm always so thankful for you guys - so - review in first 48 hours and get one free!!

• Curvage Model

I posted this photo on the main feed earlier, but I wanted to elaborate more in here. This is probably one of my most favorite photos that I've taken in a while. I feel so beautiful looking at myself in this photo. My belly is enormous and so soft, hanging down deep between my fat thighs. I haven't felt super gorgeous lately just with all the changes in weather but in this photo I see how truly beautiful I've grown to be as I've continued to expand. I wish you could feel how soft I've grown. Your fingers would sink into my flab and get lost in my rolls. It's the best feeling in the world

B472030B-D18D-4B2E-BE7F-D9FB0EF9017A.jpeg.fafee2e7383c942bf447eccbd7ee52d2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I posted this photo on the main feed earlier, but I wanted to elaborate more in here. This is probably one of my most favorite photos that I've taken in a while. I feel so beautiful looking at myself in this photo. My belly is enormous and so soft, hanging down deep between my fat thighs. I haven't felt super gorgeous lately just with all the changes in weather but in this photo I see how truly beautiful I've grown to be as I've continued to expand. I wish you could feel how soft I've grown. Your fingers would sink into my flab and get lost in my rolls. It's the best feeling in the world

You are so so beautiful in every photo, every angle and yes, that would have been an amazing experience, just slowly massage that heavy gut while feeding u cake with the other

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The serene look on your face says everything you need to know about this photo. Totally absorbed by the pleasure you're feeling in being a big fat sexy pig.. knowing how easily you can get yourself off, just thinking about how sexy you feel.  There is absolute truth in the notion that the most powerful sexual organ in your body is the one between your ears.

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

IMG_20201013_063935.jpg

I love this!!

22 minutes ago, Snalskjuts said:

You are so so beautiful in every photo, every angle and yes, that would have been an amazing experience, just slowly massage that heavy gut while feeding u cake with the other

Awww thank you so much ❤️ I would love a nice massage on my belly right now. It's so full, it needed to be kneaded and rubbed

9 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

The serene look on your face says everything you need to know about this photo. Totally absorbed by the pleasure you're feeling in being a big fat sexy pig.. knowing how easily you can get yourself off, just thinking about how sexy you feel.  There is absolute truth in the notion that the most powerful sexual organ in your body is the one between your ears.

Hehe thank you ❤️ it is so satisfying to look down and see how my body is just engulfed now in fat