Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

RED, WHITE, & BLOATEDย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Happy Independence Day ya'll!ย I come from a big military family AND an immigrant family so growing up today was always a big day. Even during some of the ugliest times in the world, I will always hold gratitude in my heart for those who have sacrificed to protect our country.ย 

I can't even put into words what a big fat spectacle I've been all weekend long.. rolling around on the beach with my gut hanging out in a bikini. Asking normies to rub sunscreen on my back and literally saying, "please make sure you get between the rolls." Twirling around in little sundresses and feeling my fat cheeky ass peek out... It's so far from what I used to look like only a few years ago, which makes it 10x hotter

63DD8A97-4B51-445C-B93C-540DF2E1D665.thumb.jpeg.777386eebb6d5d8aad91c5a817f9cd77.jpeg

Casey your personal history andย appreciation towards rights earned and celebrated in this country are as astonishing as you are sexy in these pics. Happy July 4th and I hope the rest of your summer season is just as meaningful for you. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘

RED, WHITE, & BLOATEDย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Happy Independence Day ya'll!ย I come from a big military family AND an immigrant family so growing up today was always a big day. Even during some of the ugliest times in the world, I will always hold gratitude in my heart for those who have sacrificed to protect our country.ย 

I can't even put into words what a big fat spectacle I've been all weekend long.. rolling around on the beach with my gut hanging out in a bikini. Asking normies to rub sunscreen on my back and literally saying, "please make sure you get between the rolls." Twirling around in little sundresses and feeling my fat cheeky ass peek out... It's so far from what I used to look like only a few years ago, which makes it 10x hotter

C55C3232-E5F1-4DC6-96D5-4297090529CF.thumb.jpeg.b1c73ef201180709dde7ba40abdff422.jpeg

What a big ol' butterball you have become.ย  Fat, fat & more fat - and more fat to come too I'm sure!

63DD8A97-4B51-445C-B93C-540DF2E1D665.thumb.jpeg.777386eebb6d5d8aad91c5a817f9cd77.jpeg

Happy Independence Day, Casey! Looking great!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

In my opinion you are already pregnantโ€ฆ.take a pregnancy test ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

63DD8A97-4B51-445C-B93C-540DF2E1D665.thumb.jpeg.777386eebb6d5d8aad91c5a817f9cd77.jpegC55C3232-E5F1-4DC6-96D5-4297090529CF.thumb.jpeg.b1c73ef201180709dde7ba40abdff422.jpeg

It's all so obvious so obvious
Why does someone need a map or compass?
It's so beautiful
Be guided by you. Because you are the light.

Its like everytime we get a Casey update its a Must check out ! You look so unbelievablyย hot in that little bikini ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ the bonus about the whole thing also is how does she get it on ? Forget bout it... just look at the boldness she goes to and ask for assistance doing things ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that is the money shot.. let's end this with a bangย 

fireworks GIF

Katy Perry Firework GIF by Death Wish Coffee

Holy hell that belly isย incredible and round! ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys all so so much! โค๏ธย Getting a lot of questions if that was a morph or if I'm pregnant - the answer to both is NO hahaha. Not pregnant yet, trust me :( I wish. And not a morph. I have always had a uniquely round belly, this is nothing new. I am gaining weight and it's just simply getting bigger and rounder. I know my body is very very unique from what a lot of other models look like - but this is just the way my body tends to grow and I LOVE it. I'd probably compare it to the roundness of Carmen LaFox or BC Marilyn.. which is such an honor hehe.ย 

But anyways YAY I get to see Lisa Lou this week!! Feel free to drop any last minute requests or content suggestions for us โค๏ธย 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

know my body is very very unique from what a lot of other models look like - but this is just the way my body tends to grow and I LOVE it. I'd probably compare it to the roundness of Carmen LaFox or BC Marilyn.. which is such an

You're body is simply fucking perfect! Every part of you! The roundness of your belly and your gorgeous gorgeous eyes are always what draw me to you! There is simply no one like Casey on the planet!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย Lets just keep the momentum going too! Love you! Can't wait for the Lisa lou collab! I definitely suggest some sensual feedings but that would be a given!! Maybe a domineering feeding or outgrown clothes try-on together....ย but anything with you is a must-have!

23 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

C55C3232-E5F1-4DC6-96D5-4297090529CF.thumb.jpeg.b1c73ef201180709dde7ba40abdff422.jpeg

Wait, these arenโ€™t morphs?! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, bigirlover said:

Wait, these arenโ€™t morphs?! ๐Ÿ˜…

I swear to god these are not morphs lol. There is a very, very short video of me flopping around in this thing that accompanied these photos that would be able to evidence such but unfortunately I cannot post it here as it was under 2 minutes. There are many of you who have seen it though and could probably confirm for me. I was eating like crazy all weekend long and even had a few drinks. I was jam packed bloated and I could literally only wear dresses because my gut was so taut and full.ย 

I am round. Always have been round. Always will be. Not pregnant. Not a morph. I'm an apple. You know how some girls with massive asses or perfect hourglasses are often called unicorns for their unique perfections? My roundness is my unicorn feature. I am gaining quite a bit of weight lately, so I'm getting rounder. I am so glad that my hard work is getting noticed โค๏ธย 

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

In other news - a brief moment of silence for how fat my FUPA is?! ๐Ÿคฏ

931C49D2-9E95-4933-BAAA-C558DEDAE365.jpegย 

litrially blowing up like a blueberryย 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys all so so much! โค๏ธย Getting a lot of questions if that was a morph or if I'm pregnant - the answer to both is NO hahaha. Not pregnant yet, trust me :( I wish. And not a morph. I have always had a uniquely round belly, this is nothing new. I am gaining weight and it's just simply getting bigger and rounder. I know my body is very very unique from what a lot of other models look like - but this is just the way my body tends to grow and I LOVE it. I'd probably compare it to the roundness of Carmen LaFox or BC Marilyn.. which is such an honor hehe.ย 

But anyways YAY I get to see Lisa Lou this week!! Feel free to drop any last minute requests or content suggestions for us โค๏ธย 

Lisa Lou should definitely shame you for being so small compared to her! ๐Ÿ˜‰