Letting myself go and getting fatter

9 hours ago, Kyrae said:

Hey all! 

Decided that it would be time to finally post something here. I was already letting myself go for quite some time when I joined here, getting quite chubby. But seeing all the nice pics on here really inspired me I think. I let go even more and got fatter. I'm not sure where it will end though haha, but I do know I'm always hungry now ^^

Here's some pics, starting with summer 2018. Last three are very recent.

2018Aug01.png  507   5.75 MB

2018Sep01.png  268   3.04 MB

2018nov03.png  452   6.71 MB

2018nov02.png  256   11.17 MB

2018nov01.png  479   5.5 MB

Amazing!! Do you have a goal weight in mind?

Guest DailyDose

You're honestly so cute, you already look amazing but even more weight would accentuate your beauty. It seems you're already overweight! Maybe try 200 for now? :)

3 hours ago, Kyrae said:

Ah yes of course ;) I'm 5'6 and currently weigh 180 pounds. I used to be around 135 when I first started to see the results of me letting go

Let me change my goal.200 Nice and Fat

235 100 lbs gained.

270 Double your starting weight.

Apology in advance if this has been answered.How long ago were you 135 and when did you "let go" and how big were you by then?

Many of us love numbers and the history of the gaining.

4 hours ago, Kyrae said:

Ah yes of course ;) I'm 5'6 and currently weigh 180 pounds. I used to be around 135 when I first started to see the results of me letting go

5’6”, nice.  My wife is around 5’8” and your weight give or take, 173 lbs maybe?  She was also around 130 -ish lbs when we were married in 2011, so she’s put on about 40 or so lbs in 7 years time (5-6 lbs a year on average), :)  

goals for you could be: 185+ by/before 12/31, 200+ by/before 3/31, if you’re adding 5 lbs a month (1.2 lbs a week or an extra 600 calories a day, give or take).  Ultimately, it’s up to you, so enjoy it!!!

1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

Let me change my goal.

200 Nice and Fat

235 100 lbs gained.

270 Double your starting weight.

Apology in advance if this has been answered.How long ago were you 135 and when did you "let go" and how big were you by then?

Nice goals ^.  200 (+20 lbs) in say 4 months, so by/before 3/31.  235 (+55 lbs) by this time next year!  270 (+90 lbs) by say June 2020, ;)   And let’s add 300 (+120 lbs) by say March 2021... but, do what’s right for you making sure you feel good while doing it!

Guest JigglyArms

You said you felt yourself letting go? How was it? Did you feel yourself get more out of shape, out of breath easier, your pants tighter, etc?

6 hours ago, Jazzman said:

I was at 135 a little over two years ago I think. At first the gain happened really slowly, most of it was added this year. I was around 150 during christmas last year. This summer I gained over 10 pounds and I started to look around on this site and others. Since then I gained another 12.

1 hour ago, JigglyArms said:

You said you felt yourself letting go? How was it? Did you feel yourself get more out of shape, out of breath easier, your pants tighter, etc?

Absolutely! Me being active really is a thing of the past haha. I'm tired way more easier now. And as you can see, I can barely button these pants anymore ^^

I think going to a weight of around 220 would be a nice goal for now. And who knows if there will be more added after that ;)

welcome! you have grown a very nice belly, thanks for sharing, my advice? don´t worry never ever about the weight itself, just enjoy the ride and appreciate how beautiful and sexy your body becomes, love it all and you will be at peace with the process, food is one delicious pleasure, enjoy it at full speed and hopefully you will also share it here with us, you have definitely come to the best place to do just that

Thank you for the numbers and history.A quick calculation tells me your accidental gaining was just over a pound a month.Once you got interested you let go and moved up to 3 to 4 lbs a month.

Which makes me think if you really go for it .i.e. Egg Nog Buffets Heavy Cream All the things that gainers do.There's no telling how quickly 220 becomes a reality.Could be by Valentine's Day.I am not alone on this site in looking forward to your journey. 

Very beautiful. Nice work on the belly!

At this height and weight, you have a bit of a belly. You start to fill out. I'd aim for 200 lbs first; there's something that changes in the way you think once you leave one-derland on the scales. At 210 you really are fat; you have backfat, probably a double chin, possibly a tier above your belly. After that comes the person-reforming stage of 210-220 lbs where you as a whole start to be round(er).

So, aim for 200 lbs first.