She just can't help it (Cherry Greenlaw 2: Electric Boogaloo)

37 minutes ago, bob1989 said:

Just checked and yeah, seems to be working fine now (previously it had the usual disabled profile picture).

Can we see Cherry do the wall test?

Wall test incoming! 

27 minutes ago, BellyFan said:

Yes it is back up and running!  Many other blogs that I follow are still down unfortunately.

Yeah, so there was a setting where you could mark your blog explicit, which we had done before. When they announced the NSFW ban, they disabled the setting so you couldn't change it, and then yeah you couldn't go to the blog, even though you could still see posts on the homepage and open it in the dashboard and stuff. 

But hilariously enough, their way of implementing this was merely disabling the button in the client-side HTML. So you can just open up the source and enable the button, which will then save to the server. As a developer I'm deeply amused by this

14 minutes ago, Watchtower462 said:

What’s the link to your blog? Thanks 

https://a-little-more-to-love.tumblr.com/

Guest crassushermes
2 hours ago, Artresay said:

But hilariously enough, their way of implementing this was merely disabling the button in the client-side HTML. So you can just open up the source and enable the button, which will then save to the server. As a developer I'm deeply amused by this

GVJ06OK.jpg

Guest Kika0119
6 hours ago, Artresay said:

Wall test incoming! 

Yeah, so there was a setting where you could mark your blog explicit, which we had done before. When they announced the NSFW ban, they disabled the setting so you couldn't change it, and then yeah you couldn't go to the blog, even though you could still see posts on the homepage and open it in the dashboard and stuff. 

https://a-little-more-to-love.tumblr.com/

If you don't mind, would you be willing to show me where in the source I can disable the explicit label on my tumblr?

Guest Kika0119
13 minutes ago, Artresay said:

assuming you know where the explicit setting is, right-click it and examine/inspect element

tumblr_inline_pjwd3k1DmH1rd3jmm_540.png

delete the whole disabled tag, then click the button, then profit.

Ok that's what I thought I had to do. But one important question (i'm sorry for this question, i'm not a developer), how do I access client-side HTML? I only know how to do the regular inspecting on a site. I'm sorry, it's probably a dumb question to you 

Ok that's what I thought I had to do. But one important question (i'm sorry for this question, i'm not a developer), how do I access client-side HTML? I only know how to do the regular inspecting on a site. I'm sorry, it's probably a dumb question to you 
Nah, no dumb questions. "client" in this question is just in relation to client-server. In other words, your browser is the client, and the Tumblr servers are, well, the server. What the inspect feature in your browser shows you IS the client-side HTML.

The problem with clients, when you're building a website, is that you don't have control over the client, since you're building a server that many sorts of clients can connect to from a variety of machines, applications, browsers, etc. For example, in this case, a user can enable/disable buttons on their browser by modifying HTML. So what's funny is that Tumblr just turned off the button, but never implemented anything on the server side apparently, so when your client says "hey I have changed my explicit setting," the server just says "sounds good to me!"

Anyways, hope that explains it, if you have any further questions, feel free to PM or chat. And for the rest of you I apologize for the tangent and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled tummy programming soon.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:09 PM, mattkoty said:

And damn, from 160 to 170 in 9 days, uffda.  She could be 180+ by the end of November at that rate and with the thanksgiving holiday, hot damn!!

This thread has been moving so quickly, didn’t catch it.  Has there been a weight update...??  With that said, serious ass and belly indeed!  And damn, serious mass gainer...here we go!!

You did it! You passed the wall test! That belly fits snugly against the wall ❤️ Too bad there isn’t a booty test tho 😔 It looks pretty big and soft anyway— definitely bigger than before! I wonder if there’s a fun way to measure it’s growth? Maybe something like the dress gif but with underwear or — no! Pants! 

12 hours ago, mattkoty said:

This thread has been moving so quickly, didn’t catch it.  Has there been a weight update...??  With that said, serious ass and belly indeed!  And damn, serious mass gainer...here we go!!

there hasn't, i don't believe. would you rather be pretty shocked at her gain now, or super shocked after we stuff her some more?

12 hours ago, deepfriedgrits said:

Surprised you guys haven’t been melting ice cream and using that to mix 👀

oh, that's been done before. 😏

12 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

You did it! You passed the wall test! That belly fits snugly against the wall ❤️ Too bad there isn’t a booty test tho 😔 It looks pretty big and soft anyway— definitely bigger than before! I wonder if there’s a fun way to measure it’s growth? Maybe something like the dress gif but with underwear or — no! Pants! 

if you have ideas for it, just suggest!

10 hours ago, totalboredom said:

You look amazing! So the tip I keep hearing over and over is to eat cottage cheese before bed (and even have your BF feed you in the middle of the night) because it metabolizes very slowly and will help to pack on the pounds.  It's what "Mac" did to bulk up in "It's always Sunny"....just a thought

calories in, calories out :)