Guest jarhead78

Please know how grateful we are to have you here and for sharing your beautiful pics and vids with us - I’m sure you’ll get your gorgeous head around it soon 😊

• Curvage Model

A few pics of me downing a blender full of vanilla weight gainer shake! Talk about feeling full! I actually like the shakes when I add berries, or chocolate syrup. And yeah I drink it strait out of the container. I'm amazed how huge my belly gets almost instantly!! 😜😛😮😲😃

2018-01-12-13-43-43-047.jpg

Guest jarhead78

Such decadent, exciting and beautiful pics - I have a feeling we will be seeing a LOT more of you soon the rate you’re downing those naughty shakes and stuffing your pretty face! 

@Miss Curvyton Such elegance, such grace, such beauty! You are going to be the next big thing around here! And I don't just mean that in your soon to be gained weight... but in your popularity here as well! We are witnessing a legend in the making here. 

Glad you are enjoying the shakes. What else are you putting in them? Heavy cream does wonders alone and is even more potent in weight gain shakes. Have you heard of cake shakes? You're essentially making a shake that has everything a cake has. 

10 hours ago, Miss Curvyton said:

Casual... so heres a pic of me at the grocery store. Someone asked me to take this. Its really weird doing a pic like this in a very public place. Luckily Im very weird....hahaaahahaa! 😁😅😆

Good practice, imo. You should start getting used to hanging out of your clothes, it’s a great look for you 😻