Gained about 40 lbs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I put up a video on my FF account, my username on there is donuts99. you can prob view it even if you dont have an account. i just prefer when my videos are not shared many times. im sure theres a way anyway, but it just makes me feel better

also..how do I give out reputation points? derp

Guest pblakee

Dear lord, your video is glorious!!! You're looking so deliciously soft! Dying to see that ass and those thighs as well. Have theyย grown as soft and jiggly as that belly?

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
1 hour ago, Purtychubby said:

By liking things thatโ€™s other people post? Idk

2 hours ago, Purtychubby said:

Ok, now I have to go find that and check it out!ย  You've got an awesome figure, IMO.ย  You actually remind me a bit of this woman I used to date, who worked as a bartender. Like you, she worked out a lot but started gaining some weight anyway, especially from snacking and drinking while on the job. She started experimenting with wearing short shirts that let her belly stick out, while bartending, and found most of the customers loved it. I think the truth is, even if guys aren't really into "fat women", a lot of us like "thick and a little chunky". That combo of some extra weight and still working out in the gym makes for a pretty sexy, curvy body.

(She told me one time that although her weight varied between around 170 and 180, she was thinking about getting up toย around 190. At the bar, she noticed a lot of guys would start trying to volunteer to lift her up if she couldn't reach something on a top shelf or to lift her back off the bar and put her down if she was standing on it, dancing. She said she liked making them work for it a little and seeing their muscles bulge.)

ย 

I put up a video on my FF account, my username on there is donuts99. you can prob view it even if you dont have an account. i just prefer when my videos are not shared many times. im sure theres a way anyway, but it just makes me feel better

ย 

2 hours ago, Purtychubby said:

thought about but i decided not to

Your video is amazing - you have the most beautiful skin and such a gorgeous shape! If you don't want random people having access to your videos, you can useย google drive and paste the link to it here so only registered users can view themย (you can't view this thread without registering).

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Wow is all I can say- you are pretty much my ideal of feminine perfection: long brown hair, beautiful tits, thick thighs, a soft, chubby belly, and of course a most spankable booty.ย 

You should should considerย adding a heart-attack warning before your posts, you could probably save a few lives that way haha.ย 

I'd love to see more of you in those tight, red leggings, you should definitely consider taking a lil photoshoot or something like that since you were looking soo good in them. I can guarantee you'd have a very appreciative audienceย :P

Otherwise I'd love to see more of your everyday wear, I like what I've seen of your style so far so I'd love to see how you flaunt those beautiful curves of yours from day to day.

Thanks for making my day, have a good one beautiful

Wow!!! You look stunning, and I love the video. Curves look fantastic on you, keep up the great work!

I know you're not intentionally gaining, but have you ever thought for fantasy purposes of just doing a week of stuffing or heavy cream to see what happens? Surely that'd be a massive turn on ;)