King Steph

SuperGlue

Guest Feistyhunts
6 hours ago, high said:

Are you not aware that this thread is ABOUT her, not actually her replying here?

You must be high... watch the video and enjoy humor.

How did the vid get posted if it’s not up on their channel yet??   I couldn’t find it.

Dang, watching her now, I’m amazed at how bloated and full she looks, especially in her face.  The amount of weight she’s packed on is crazy!!  I know she’s only 5’ 2”, but she has to be well over 225 pounds or more.

1D7D88F4-769E-4E4E-B860-C6BDCA6EC394.jpeg

012BB5B8-4CF1-499A-916F-B8DA8685C7F9.jpeg

8DE7E653-A6FC-416B-AECE-388D25A5070D.jpeg

65D98107-C719-4910-8A40-A38A97759D97.jpeg

27 minutes ago, MacDaddy1000 said:

Como o vídeo foi postado se ainda não está no canal deles? Eu não consegui encontrar.

Dang, observando-a agora, fico impressionada com o quanto ela está inchada e cheia, especialmente em seu rosto. A quantidade de peso em que ela está empacotada é louca !! Eu sei que ela é apenas 5 '2 ", mas ela tem que ser bem mais de 225 libras ou mais.

1D7D88F4-769E-4E4E-B860-C6BDCA6EC394.jpeg

012BB5B8-4CF1-499A-916F-B8DA8685C7F9.jpeg

8DE7E653-A6FC-416B-AECE-388D25A5070D.jpeg

65D98107-C719-4910-8A40-A38A97759D97.jpeg

she looks like brazilian plus size model Adriane Lemos

Adriane has 5'3" and 220 pounds

This was posted before about a year or so ago as a comparison and she has gotten bigger still since this was taken.  I actually don’t get it.  Facially she is very beautiful.  And before getting so chubby she had a “great” body.  By more conventional standards anyway.  She kept talking of wanting to date “ball player” type men and her modeling career.  She has ballooned since then.  She is still pretty but definitely on BBW status.  Like I said before, sure people are far more excepting of larger women in this era of “ body positivity” but she has to realize that she is way beyond “conventional” beauty standards now.  I wonder if she’s accepted that or wants to return to her former size.  See these are the types of questions I wish AGT would have asked her.

B327BFB8-083B-40F6-8D83-47C2EB9938C4.jpeg

I’m hoping at some point something snaps in her brain and starts uninhibitedly eating/drinking to over excess, mainly just cause I want to see all that weight pour into her ass and thighs out of control; I mean I’m not keen on liposuction but having had it might as well make the most out of its unintentional side affects.

Same with Leanne Crow, the fat won’t ever grow back in her waist/back so would be so hot to see her massive tits continue to accidentally expand much larger than they should’ve been because of her vanity 😈

On 6/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, Miners666 said:

I’m hoping at some point something snaps in her brain and starts uninhibitedly eating/drinking to over excess, mainly just cause I want to see all that weight pour into her ass and thighs out of control; I mean I’m not keen on liposuction but having had it might as well make the most out of its unintentional side affects.

Same with Leanne Crow, the fat won’t ever grow back in her waist/back so would be so hot to see her massive tits continue to accidentally expand much larger than they should’ve been because of her vanity 😈

Miners666 for President in 2020 😃👍

19 hours ago, md2069 said:

Man is she so annoying and full of herself........I saw on her page she was “schooling” men about not asking her to smile more and that would you men ask other men to smile more.  She is posing in various states of undress showcasing her large body for MEN.  Men are helping to drive her pay site.  She is really a delusional head case who thinks she is God’s gift to mankind.

i was actually one of those who simply commented on her beautiful smile...since it appears to be so rare in her photos...She actually is a very accomplished woman and educated woman if you do some research...but she seems to be somewhat intellectually dishonest if she thinks she is doing anything other than gathering followers on IG for some hidden reason other than to ogle at the ever increasing girth...

58 minutes ago, Davastav said:

i was actually one of those who simply commented on her beautiful smile...since it appears to be so rare in her photos...She actually is a very accomplished woman and educated woman if you do some research...but she seems to be somewhat intellectually dishonest if she thinks she is doing anything other than gathering followers on IG for some hidden reason other than to ogle at the ever increasing girth...

Great points I agree with. Pretty girl with a crappy attitude, although heavy, is still a pretty girl with a crappy attitude.... although those tree trunk legs wrapped around my face wouldn't be so bad!!!! 😜

It's very encouraging that we're six months down the line and she's still as heavy, if not heavier, than her last shoot. Maybe the weight is here to stay. And will she get heavier?

On a semi-related note: The body positivity movement is paying dividends. I was in Ibiza last week and saw genuine fatties waddling round in one-piece bikinis with their bellies half-tucked away on San Antonio beach and at the Ocean beach party. That sort of confidence is new to me, normally Ibiza is like a factory that produces should-be models for every facet of Western culture. 

• 2 weeks later...