King Steph

SuperGlue

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 8:09 PM, MadDog said:

She also has a ‘Foodie’ IG, and if ya pay any attention, majority of her IG stories (on her regular page) are of plates of food and going out to restaurant’s a lot.  

https://instagram.com/allhailkingchef

E7D59256-A814-4CA8-BEB8-DA2807C85EC3.jpeg

The ‘Big Girl’ is definitely inside her and is slowing surfacing! :D

She WAY past "slowly surfacing" for years!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 3:22 PM, OscarWinner said:

I thought that since plastic surgeons are doctors they'd tell her something along the lines of "look, I'm not gonna keep sucking fat out of you if you're just gonna keep getting fatter and fatter".

If that were to happen then, yeah, she'd be bound to grow a huge gut.

(Long scoffs) Hold my beer.

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2019 at 12:07 PM, md2069 said:

This was from her IG account........Presumably she is going down the plus size model because she can’t be foolish enough to think that she is conventional model size anymore.  She is officially in the plus size niche.  Now the question is going to be if she lets her natural shape show through and stop liposuctioning her stomach.  Her hips and butt are huge.

I am really tempted to reply her by a "no s**t, Sherlock" .

The woman weigh over 230 pounds, waddles proper, cannot seat into a chair without risking to get stuck into it, thuds the floor at the littiest footstep, cannot stand still without sparing out the distance between her feet past head width, frequently undergoes liposucction and other body-retouching cosmetic sessions to keep her midriff from girthing any further out, cannot longer shop for conventionally sized clothes since ages and poses for a glamour modelling franchise where the average model has hovering from stage-two cilinical obesity to early morbid obesity and all worn garments going up from size 16 to 28, have for boss a model/influencer who used and STILL use to flirt with the Fat Fetishism community to raise into prominence to the point she'd basically switched up her slender-yet-curvaceous 140-lbs frame for an ever-bigger one until the day she found herself promoting a mobile phone game by flaunting and jiggling away her massively Rubenesque 275-lbs shape cladded into a Navy-styled swimsuit on a commercial: a habit so remarkably rooted into her brand that all of these models (including her) keep competing for likes and fame by fattening themselves dozens of pounds after dozens...

but for some reasons, she didn't realized yet she was plus-sized? The denial is great.

72c8950f48b6f68e878465f0fbcb31af.jpg

8 hours ago, md2069 said:

I wouldn’t go that far.  You see for the most part a lot of these women don’t think they are fat, plus sized, BBW, etc. if they still have a flat stomach.  King Steph has been lipoing her stomach area for a while now.  She still thinks herself as merely “curvy”.  Until she stops the lipo and let’s her real body finally show she will still be deluded and consider herself a “curve model”.  

It makes sense. I'd already seen how some women can be delusional about their own body self-image while gaining weight.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, md2069 said:

Her thighs like enormous.......She is built very similar to Mal so it is safe to say she would have a considerable tummy by now without her lipo.  So curious as to where she goes from here.  Does she try to get back they way she was a couple of years ago or does she embrace the BBW life completely.  And yeah this will be unpopular but going down this path has life time consequences for Mal and this young lady.  There is almost a point of no return that is reached where significant medical intervention before and after would be needed to lose the weight.  Something to consider when social media moves onto the next obsession which the undoubtedly always do.......Both seem to be worried more about the monetary gains (pun intended) that capitulating to social media fans provides.

Thicker than Godzilla.

godzilla fuck you GIF

On 4/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, md2069 said:

Looks like she’s had some kind of breast augmentation or lift as well.........At some point she will have to stop using surgery as a way to stay curvy without being fat.  She is getting to the point now where no kind of surgery is going to hide her true girth.

Truthfully, that is the utmost nagging side about her.

4 hours ago, rotwang said:

It turns me on to know she LIKES "getting plumper by the day".  God, I hope she reads this. 

King Steph, reading a swath of lust-crazed males fantasizing about her allegedly, ever-expanding both beanbag-sized bum and Rubenesque body whilst being the "nOt-a-fEedEe" type:

scared homer simpson GIF

• 2 weeks later...