King Steph

SuperGlue

1 hour ago, Worldnettour said:

where is this from though? New angle/pic i havent seen this ever before

I got it from another forum.

I assume its Onlyfans because that's what is marked on the bottom of the pic.  

Guest Jhonny_dang
On 7/31/2023 at 2:33 PM, m.dot said:

12C5B6B4-6FFD-492E-883E-B27F338FF307.png

Wow 😫, look at that thang wide open bro that’s crazy, my whole face can fit in there… now thats really big, crazy BIGGEST. It’s scary in a good way 😅. That dude is really lucky, I heard she is terrified of BBC. 🤣

10 minutes ago, HumbertHumbert said:

Wow, that's tempting. Never thought I'd see her go that far. Money must be really tight. One thing I've noticed is that her clips don't tend to leak, so we may never see this online unfortunately 🥲

She scams too much.

The price of that video $100.  She also has a blatant pattern of posting videos less than 50 secs long for a high price. That's fuckery. 

2 minutes ago, m.dot said:

She scams too much.

The price of that video $100.  She also has a blatant pattern of posting videos less than 50 secs long for a high price. That's fuckery. 

Yep, I tend to agree. However, this is unprecedented - this girl has been teasing the net for nearly a decade lol... My biggest concern is whether it's actually her.

1 minute ago, HumbertHumbert said:

Yep, I tend to agree. However, this is unprecedented - this girl has been teasing the net for nearly a decade lol... My biggest concern is whether it's actually her.

I think it is her. She doesn't post fake videos.

I'm not sure if you saw that video of the dude rubbing lotion on her ass that drop last year, but you could hear talking. 

And, nobody teases more than DiamondDoll. To this very day she still covering her coochie with her hand. lol

2 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

Genuinely insane if thats her. Hope its from her bigger era too

image.thumb.png.15f7abe65e4080786437fa570de0954f.pngLooking at this. The odds are definitely higher than 50%. A lot of people are just flabbergasted about this. 

The rent in Downtown Los Angeles is no joke.