Paige Spiranac

SapphicCurves

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Is that a belly?

Some of the offending comments:

‘Not that cute from this video she looks like a disgusting pig.’

‘You know the reality somewhere between the sexiest woman alive and a fat washed-up whale’

‘she’s getting chunky’

‘she’s getting fat’.

‘talk about a butter face’ 

'brave of her to show up looking like a fat disgusting pig’.

‘Amazing what makeup and screen filters can do’

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Is that a belly? said:

Some of the offending comments:

‘Not that cute from this video she looks like a disgusting pig.’

‘You know the reality somewhere between the sexiest woman alive and a fat washed-up whale’

‘she’s getting chunky’

‘she’s getting fat’.

‘talk about a butter face’ 

'brave of her to show up looking like a fat disgusting pig’.

‘Amazing what makeup and screen filters can do’

I have no idea how anyone could say that, in the pink onesie she looks super thin too! I feel so incredibly bad for her!!! Who knew that being named “Sexiest Woman Alive” could backfire so horribly!? The men that said these things need serious help.

1 hour ago, NoGutNoGlory said:

I have no idea how anyone could say that, in the pink onesie she looks super thin too! I feel so incredibly bad for her!!! Who knew that being named “Sexiest Woman Alive” could backfire so horribly!? The men that said these things need serious help.

There’s no helping these people. It kills me that anyone gets body shamed. Especially women. I’m old enough to remember heroin chic. She’s an athlete and a model. Muscle is a necessary part of that. Like, I just can’t, fathom, man, words fail me. Truly. So many beautiful people going unseen, or worse being seen and shamed. 

3 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

There’s no helping these people. It kills me that anyone gets body shamed. Especially women. I’m old enough to remember heroin chic. She’s an athlete and a model. Muscle is a necessary part of that. Like, I just can’t, fathom, man, words fail me. Truly. So many beautiful people going unseen, or worse being seen and shamed. 

Agree.  Simply cruel and totally ridiculous.  Yeah, her thighs are likely above average thick - she has been a competitive athlete all her life reaching the major leagues of women's golf - aren't muscular thighs what we would expect?  The only extra fat I find on her are her boobs.  Who should be ridiculing that?

9 minutes ago, man-o-war said:

Agree.  Simply cruel and totally ridiculous.  Yeah, her thighs are likely above average thick - she has been a competitive athlete all her life reaching the major leagues of women's golf - aren't muscular thighs what we would expect?  The only extra fat I find on her are her boobs.  Who should be ridiculing that?

If they’re gonna start making fun of women’s breasts, I will happily spam their inboxes with my moobs. 

Couldn't find the comments in question, but I doubt they're exclusively from men. She needs to stop being rattled by them as they read mostly like envy talking rather than anything else. And honestly, if someone decides to be in the public eye they should have a thick enough skin, because they will invariably have shit thrown at them, no matter how objectively hot they are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...