Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

Guest grateful

I understand the critics here. There are 400 plus subscribers who must feel it's worth it . I'm conflicted on this. For me it is a budget issue and not mal's frequency.

I put it squarely on me and my wallet.  I think providers are entitled to make as much as possible. If it really sucked, there would be no fans.

apparently she weighed in at the beginning of this month and she's down to 215. :( That's not cause for alarm or anything, but It's looking more and more like 220ish is going to be her peak weight unfortunately.  It was nice while it lasted I guess. Still a knock out though. Here are some  recents.

w2.jpg

w7.jpg

20191025_160038.jpg

11 hours ago, DailyDose said:

That chubby face!! But why the negative attitude?

Mal please help clear this up...

I've tried to tell people multiple times what I'm pretty sure of and what I've been suspecting for months now. But everyone just gets mad because it destroys the fantasy sex object they've made Mal out to be and ruins their boner. It just gets sent to this abyss like this post most likely will. 

13 hours ago, bellymon said:

I've tried to tell people multiple times what I'm pretty sure of and what I've been suspecting for months now. But everyone just gets mad because it destroys the fantasy sex object they've made Mal out to be and ruins their boner. It just gets sent to this abyss like this post most likely will. 

BuT mUh FeRtIlItY gODdEsS

6 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

refuse to believe she is losing weight, on the contrary, holidays are coming and she will fly free 

I don't believe she's going to lose a significant amount of weight or anything...but I'm pretty sure she's not going to gain much more either. I don't think she's comfortable getting much heavier than 215-220ish. I don't even think she wanted to get that heavy tbh.