Let's start at the very beginning...

Guest deadjesusrodeo1
1 hour ago, Kpass said:

I ask you again the same thing like a 5/6 Photos about your thighs and ass cellulite that developed

man shut up

Guest deadjesusrodeo1

Always good to see you back, ms. nature, I hope you're feeling better.

Life can be a little bit rough sometimes, keep your chin(s) up and eventually things will improve! 

15 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

Thank you all so much! Was sitting in my towel last night eating nutella and toast reading all the comments.

God, wish I were a painter!  Your figures deserves to be immortalized through fine art!  You're looking so soft, pudgy, succulent, and voluptuous here.

3 hours ago, CurvyByNature said:

I actually usually just eat it right out of the jar or over ice-cream

A girl after my own heart!  :wub:

On 15/10/2016 at 0:50 PM, deadjesusrodeo1 said:

man shut up

On 15/10/2016 at 11:26 AM, Kpass said:

I ask you again the same thing like a 5/6 Photos about your thighs and ass cellulite that developed

I think its pretty obvious from my recent pictures you can see the cellulite in my butt. What do you all think?!

On 10/14/2016 at 6:12 PM, CurvyByNature said:

Thank you all so much! Was sitting in my towel last night eating nutella and toast reading all the comments. I will always do what makes me happy as you can never live your life for anyone else. I'll answer your questions as best I can... My weight hasn't increased any since the last update. My bra size is 36FF. Any other questions personal or not don't be afraid to ask. Apologies if I haven't wrote back to your personal direct messages I just havent had the tome to go through and reply to them all. 

IMG_9671.JPG  1,676   234.81 kB

IMG_9750.JPG  1,469   199.45 kB

IMG_9761.JPG  1,531   192.46 kB

IMG_9774.JPG  1,234   187.38 kB

IMG_9806.JPG  1,020   188.64 kB

I truly can't imagine you being any sexier

On 14/10/2016 at 7:12 PM, CurvyByNature said:

It's hard not to love the way you look now, your body keeps changing and getting more attractive every time, It's hot to know that you eat while you read the comments here! Just keep eating! all that food is making your body so sexy, one more bite to make your but grow a litle more... another one that's going to end making your boobs look even more breathtaking than now