Selena Gomez

zachi

1 hour ago, Drytuner said:

Remember when  Reese Witherspoon was the curvy goddess in the early 2000s yeah me too... well who would have thought Selena out do her ? 😏

19 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

Remember when  Reese Witherspoon was the curvy goddess in the early 2000s yeah me too... well who would have thought Selena out do her ? 😏

100%. Every now and then I see Reese in something recently and wonder, "is she getting just a little curvier?" But I know I'm straining to see a gain that's barely there, and then along comes Selena looking so much bigger than Reese in every way. It was honestly shocking!

20240225_Videobysagawards-ezgif.com-crop.gif

More recent pictures. I mean just wow her tits are huge that belly keeps growing and that ass is so big and round. At this rate I think she’ll only get bigger she’s so sexy big this is a dream weight gain and one of the best. She's also only 5'5" which means she is definitely overweight now and she's probably getting close to be 180 lbs. 😍🤤

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5422.jpeg

IMG_5421.jpeg

IMG_5420.jpeg

16 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

100%. Every now and then I see Reese in something recently and wonder, "is she getting just a little curvier?" But I know I'm straining to see a gain that's barely there, and then along comes Selena looking so much bigger than Reese in every way. It was honestly shocking!

20240225_Videobysagawards-ezgif.com-crop.gif

Love the contrast between these two. If Reece is around 50kg, Selena would definitely be at least 75kg

8 hours ago, B$fan said:

Wow. She looks genuinely chubby in these pictures. It’s undeniable. I think the idea of her being close to 180 which would by bmi make her officially obese is a stretch. But I think saying she’s 150-160 which makes her officially overweight is accurate. 

Mmmm That Gown is on Sooo Tighhhht ,

all strapped into her tighhht😤🥵Girdle Ready to Pop out of that Dress Riiippp😳