Falling in love with my chubby belly!

8 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

I would like to know your height. And I will be the first of several to recommend staying with just one topic. Probably this one today because it has a Really Great title. Once again. Welcome. You look great already and will only get better and better as you grow. 

Thank you for the advice! I'm still getting used to everything. I'm 5 foot. But thank you. :)

I guessed 5'1" on your other topic yesterday so not a bad guess huh?

So you have thus far gained 50 lbs in less than 4 months? Amazing and Fabulous! 

Maybe you will remember exactly when you started gaining. And I am sure that my fellow members will be wishing and hoping for some "before " and "during the gain " pictures. As well as what caused your decision. 

You're going to Love it Here. 

32 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

I guessed 5'1" on your other topic yesterday so not a bad guess huh?

So you have thus far gained 50 lbs in less than 4 months? Amazing and Fabulous! 

Maybe you will remember exactly when you started gaining. And I am sure that my fellow members will be wishing and hoping for some "before " and "during the gain " pictures. As well as what caused your decision. 

You're going to Love it Here. 

This was my belly when I was about 140/150

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My decision for gaining was wanting a bigger belly. I adored my cute little belly but I wanted more to grab and more to jiggle around. And so far I'm absolutely loving it. <3

Guest DailyDose

You sound absolutely adorable. :) you looked wonderful even then! Its a pleasure to see your journey and see you expand. Has anyone noticed your gain? Are you doing this by yourself?

3 minutes ago, DailyDose said:

You sound absolutely adorable. :) you looked wonderful even then! Its a pleasure to see your journey and see you expand. Has anyone noticed your gain? Are you doing this by yourself?

Thank you <3 and I don't think anyone would straight tell me I've gained weight. I started off being someone's feedee. And now I'm on my own :) 

I would love to see as many pictures of you as possible :) if you have any other before and during pictures I would love to see them as well.

Would you be able to maybe do a video of you playing with your belly? And have you gone up cup sizes in your bra since gaining?

And thank you for sharing your journey with us!

46 minutes ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

I would love to see as many pictures of you as possible :) if you have any other before and during pictures I would love to see them as well.

Would you be able to maybe do a video of you playing with your belly? And have you gone up cup sizes in your bra since gaining?

I'm working on getting all my belly pictures throughout my journey together and will be posting towards the end of the weekend :) 

ill definitely do a video of belly play! I've gone up from a 38C to a DD. 

Thank you for the warm welcome!

1 hour ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

This is the best I could do for now! <3

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Piggyprincess said:

Thank you dear! And what should we call you, piggyprincess or is there another name you like to go by?
And one last request, if you can do a side pic of you standing up, it would be real nice to see how much it hangs over your shorts :)

Thank you, you look really cute with those glasses and your hair style by the way :D