What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model

It is so much fun watching you get bigger and bigER and biGGER and BIGGER!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What are you eating? and how much?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you

If you read this thread you will find out the answers. Sorry it's 12am and I am to tired to explain again.

• Curvage Model

A challenge for me last week.

A challenge / dare from Jazzman: I have to double my cake shake recipe, drink it all and see how much weight I have gained the next day. (omg these things are so filling) ~ With A full Half gallon of Heavy Cream .And a Full Half gallon of Whole Milk. And a Full Half gallon of Ice Cream. And a whole box of cake Batter ~ which makes roughly 8 to 10 glasses.

I'm up to this challenge. I may be sick the next day though. lol

I will take photos of my full belly when I've finished. :o

Jazzman ~ "The entire recipe that I gave Ni Ki Is Over 14000  calories"

_____________________///////____________________________

I couldn't complete this challenge, but I did end up drinking 5 cake shake glasses instead of 8. It made me feel quite sick, so I gave up. Was it worth gaining .7kgs. (1.5lbs) NO WAY. oh well.  Live and learn. :)

As promised I took some photos of my stuffed full belly. I've also thrown in some boobie photos. ;)

post-34301-145134853853_thumb.png

post-34301-14513485386586_thumb.jpg

Guest Peace_Fr0g

Damn, gaining challenges too? It just keeps getting better! Haha. Btw, your stuffed belly is very hot.

I'm with others, definitely would subscribe.

Ni Ki,

A late welcome to Curvage! Your pictures and progression are nothing short of amazing! Obviously we all love your body and how fat you are getting (wicked curves with the fat!) but your confidence with yourself and growing body are just as sexy to me and I'm sure other guys and ladies here! Keep up the effort and we all look forward in seeing more of you (pun intended!) . I do have a request if possible please. I've never seen this asked before but ever thought of buying a bikini or underwear that you would wear at your goal weight or something you can put on without falling off and see just how much fatter you have to get? I think the contrast would be cool to see just how small you still are. Thanks!

• Curvage Model

Ni Ki,

A late welcome to Curvage! Your pictures and progression are nothing short of amazing! Obviously we all love your body and how fat you are getting (wicked curves with the fat!) but your confidence with yourself and growing body are just as sexy to me and I'm sure other guys and ladies here! Keep up the effort and we all look forward in seeing more of you (pun intended!) . I do have a request if possible please. I've never seen this asked before but ever thought of buying a bikini or underwear that you would wear at your goal weight or something you can put on without falling off and see just how much fatter you have to get? I think the contrast would be cool to see just how small you still are. Thanks!

Thank you, and a lovely welcome.

I'm afraid that may be a big ask  ( pun intended ;)  ) I need to double my size to get to the weight that I want.  I'm 93.7kgs atm, I want to be at least 400 to 440lbs.  (200kgs) I  would think that the bikini in that size would just fall off me.

But I will keep an eye out for any underwear or bikini in that size.

I need to double my size to get to the weight that I want.  I'm 93.7kgs atm, I want to be at least 400 to 440lbs.  (200kgs)

In addition to your curves, I'm very impressed by your single-mindedness – and how quickly 400 became 440 lb. ;)

How big will your boobs be at 200 kg, I wonder?

Obviously we all love your body and how fat you are getting (wicked curves with the fat!) but your confidence with yourself and growing body are just as sexy to me and I'm sure other guys and ladies here!

Indeed, your confidence with yourself is - well, inspiring at least ;D Does anyone have ideas for gaining challenges, btw?  ;)

• Curvage Model

In addition to your curves, I'm very impressed by your single-mindedness – and how quickly 400 became 440 lb. ;)

How big will your boobs be at 200 kg, I wonder?

I don't know, I'm more worried about my butt. hahaha  #foreverSmall.

My boyfriend thinks I will be a J cup. (Australian size)

idk tbh