What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,997 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model

Hi, I'm new here don't really know how this works but this is a little bit about me.

I started gaining weight in March 2014 on a dare, but love it too much to stop now. This is the happiest I've ever been with my body. Why am I here? hmm let me think. I joined Curvage to help myself achieve my goal weight of 400lbs, and also to help myself appreciate and understand my growing body. This is my way of documenting my progress. I welcome all comments, emails, and feedback of any kind. Starting weight 55/56kgs. Current weight 93.6kgs.

The dare was from my boyfriend to see if my boobs were to get bigger if I gain weight, and then lose the weight back again.  I was a very small size, but had large boobs. A dare from my boyfriend. But we decide that I keep on gaining the weight as it's much more sexier to be a plus size. We both love it too much for me to go back to being skinny again. I'm way more happier now at this size. I plan to be larger, much larger.

A1EF6D46-AD83-4295-B037-D2C36118A1DA.gif

3A03CE61-2988-47E0-9670-AC343FAF3AA4.jpeg

EC8D3A4B-9D0C-4940-BF9A-9287B9BB33F2.jpeg

Edited by Ni Ki
Update tags

Guest TLK3841

*Looks at your eyes, then boobs, then eyes again* Okay, yes I was a little distracted...I'm impressed with your goal that's like 182kgs :) but, are you able to see your toes over those? *points at...well, you know!!!*