New and excited

• Curvage Model
On 11/2/2017 at 0:56 PM, eeucomisso said:

Nice improvement

:3 yup

10 hours ago, Luvpears said:

I didn't think it was possible, but you did it. You've become even hotter.

^_^ I'm pleased with the results as well :P

10 hours ago, regbill said:

I love how the comparison pic shows how much you have grown. ;)

Also the cookie pics are absolutely stunning.:)

I'm happy that you like both of them :3 I enjoyed all the process from the before to the after pic! and of course.. I enjoy very much those cookies *w*

3 hours ago, henke26 said:

You are so Beautiful as Always!

Thank you sweetheart n.n

You are a sweetheart too:) thanks for you to say that :D

I have some questions!

one: what are your favourite food? what food do you love?

two: that Place are the most confortable Place to eat?

Three: how it feels when you are stuffed with a great dinner?

Take care!:)

• Curvage Model
On 12/2/2017 at 1:40 PM, regbill said:

I love how the comparison pic shows how much you have grown. ;)

Also the cookie pics are absolutely stunning.:)

Thanks regbill :3 I'm glad you like them! 

On 12/2/2017 at 8:14 PM, henke26 said:

You are so Beautiful as Always!

Thank you honey ?

On 12/2/2017 at 11:47 PM, regbill said:

You look gorgeous in black and white.;)

hahahaha :3 I agree 

On 13/2/2017 at 5:49 AM, roxanne223 said:

You are very beautiful! Keep eating them cookies :)

Thanks! I'll definitely will as soon as I buy another package X'D 

On 13/2/2017 at 6:34 AM, henke26 said:

You are a sweetheart too:) thanks for you to say that :D

I have some questions!

one: what are your favourite food? what food do you love?

two: that Place are the most confortable Place to eat?

Three: how it feels when you are stuffed with a great dinner?

Take care!:)

My favorite food would be Italian... specially lasagna and pizza :3 I love everything covered with chocolate, fried or bittersweet x3 crunchy food tends to be a weakness for me too X'D 

The most comfortable place to eat it's just having my meals in bed X'D I love to lay down while eating snacks.. and to have breakfast in bed would be one of my favorite pleasures! 

My stomach feels tight and it's a feeling of complete satisfaction :3

On 13/2/2017 at 7:13 AM, Bag1980 said:

:o OH My God! Now how am I supposed to go to work after seeing those pictures! :wub:

XD you're supposed to go happy, you're supposed to go.... distracted ;P 

On 15/2/2017 at 10:54 AM, regbill said:

:wub::wub::wub::D

;)?

14 hours ago, Luvpears said:

Stuffing yourself?

Oh, wow, you know my weakness.

X'D I didn't knew we shared that same weakness.. 

1 hour ago, pizza222 said:

This is a good looking belly :)

A happy belly is a good looking one :3

You most be in great happiness to have a helping hand with your feedings, i hope you could relax well then:)

Lasange are one favourite for me too:D how do you like that food as chocolate, pizza lasange or the other things? what type of pizza are the best for you? that watering in mouth?:)

I love Hawaii that with pineapple and ham!

How you come to love eat in the bed? it's soft and relaxing? how it feels if someone serving your breakfast and snacks to your in your bed and have a stuffed belly after that? and rub that for later?:)

• Curvage Model
On 18/2/2017 at 4:58 PM, henke26 said:

You most be in great happiness to have a helping hand with your feedings, i hope you could relax well then:)

Lasange are one favourite for me too:D how do you like that food as chocolate, pizza lasange or the other things? what type of pizza are the best for you? that watering in mouth?:)

I love Hawaii that with pineapple and ham!

How you come to love eat in the bed? it's soft and relaxing? how it feels if someone serving your breakfast and snacks to your in your bed and have a stuffed belly after that? and rub that for later?:)

I like my pizza and my lasagna with EXTRA cheese always X'D and I love to eat chocolate covered cookies x3 and I love Hawaiian pizza as well as you!! With sweet pineapple it's the best *u* but I love it with mushrooms and bacon too n.n also anything spicy.. 

and eating in bed it's much more comfortable and delicious than eating anywhere else! and it all feels awesome n_n I enjoy it very very much every time,and of course I get belly rubs after XD 

On 18/2/2017 at 10:38 PM, Gabbo said:

Becoming quite the greedy, overfed & spoiled princess...

Keep it up Seleene.

I will darling :3 I will!  

That's great pics! you are so Beautiful with natural curves and you cute eyes!:wub:

Cheese you saying! you may love cheesecake and Another things with cheese do you have some specials where you live? we have some that calls Cheese bows:)

thats sounds very confortable do you spend time in bed often? I will enjoy that for you:)

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, regbill said:

I like how your outfit barely contains your growing curves.;)

It's a shame I don't have a before pic with it U_U I know you guys would go crazy 

12 hours ago, Bag1980 said:

OH DAMN! Love how it looks on you. Perfection. :wub: And those eyes! I am at your command.

Thanks Bag ?? 

9 hours ago, alexalexalexalex said:

Lovely and cute girl nice eyes and beautiful curves ;-) 

hahaha thank you! 

7 hours ago, henke26 said:

That's great pics! you are so Beautiful with natural curves and you cute eyes!:wub:

Cheese you saying! you may love cheesecake and Another things with cheese do you have some specials where you live? we have some that calls Cheese bows:)

thats sounds very confortable do you spend time in bed often? I will enjoy that for you:)

I love cheesecake very very much! XD it's one of my favorite desserts actually c: with lots of strawberry jam please *u* and well here we have. melted cheese with arepas c: I like to add fried bacon and ham too! 

and yes :3 as much as I can XD it's difficult to leave my bed every morning u.u 

Do you combinate meat like ham or bacon with jam? I never see someone combinate that:o but it seems tasty:)

I wish I could assist you with a big cheesecake for you in your bed:D

do you wish You could lay in your bed and eat pizza, cheesecake, chockolate, bacon and Another tasty things?:)