New and excited

Vaya que has engordado niña *u* y lo mejor es que sigues y sigues comiendo como una cerdita! me encanta! Sobretodo porque eres practicamente HERMOSA con todas sus palabras. Tus ojos, tus pecas (amo las pecas) tu boca y esa tremenda panza que posees! junto a tu glotonería... :'3 es lo mejor.

Además, Seleene viene de la luna, lo cual te entrega un significado mistico y maravilloso! Sigue así e inspira a demás latinas!

• Curvage Model
On 21/1/2016 at 4:05 PM, SuperJ707 said:

Magnificent!!!

Thank you very much!!

On 20/1/2016 at 4:32 PM, Heart and Mind said:

Wow... that's just another level of hot. Outstanding, Seleene. 

Obrigada c:

On 20/1/2016 at 4:37 PM, regbill said:

I like how this photo really shows off how soft you have become. :)

n.n I love that you are enjoying my gain this much :3

On 21/1/2016 at 6:16 PM, Krounos Demetrios said:

I love your tiny curves so much.

you make me blush! Tiny.. that's an unexpected adjective x'D n.n I'm glad you love them c:

On 21/1/2016 at 0:58 AM, ikke said:

A whole new level of perfection.

Oh my! Thanks a lot darling :3

On 22/1/2016 at 6:28 AM, JayJay510 said:

You are making great gains! keep it up!

n.n I will! thanks for the support!

On 21/1/2016 at 5:32 PM, extra_m13 said:

growing in the most beautiful way

Oh honey.. you're very sweet :3

On 24/1/2016 at 11:03 AM, hummer116 said:

Gorgeous. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!

On 30/1/2016 at 9:23 AM, dare30em said:

wow ... Those thunder legs:) And a nice double chin :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::lol: I'm glad you like them

On 30/1/2016 at 6:45 AM, Heart and Mind said:

Looks great! :D:D

Arepas are insanely delicious and can be filled with everything!! I like to cook them extra large xD like the one on the pic :3

On 31/1/2016 at 4:19 PM, Streaker1 said:

Looking great

x'D :3 thank you

On 30/1/2016 at 5:44 PM, Heart and Mind said:

Looking bigger and greater now though ;)

x'DDDD I agree :3 n.n

On 31/1/2016 at 8:50 PM, regbill said:

Your massive thighs are absolutely gorgeous!!!

On 1/2/2016 at 10:16 PM, regbill said:

Now I know how you get your amazing curves. ;)

Thank you regbill :3 I like how big they are getting too x3 and I can assure you that eating arepas is my beauty secret ;)

On 1/2/2016 at 7:49 PM, extra_m13 said:

you look adorable eating yes maam

n.n Thanks!!

On 3/2/2016 at 11:32 AM, Heart and Mind said:

Neither should you, that belly needs to contunie growing! :D

xD I could spend the entire day eating burgers, believe me!

On 3/2/2016 at 2:49 PM, montuemon said:

Your progress is amazing!

:3 It's great that you enjoy it, it's my pleasure to share it.

On 3/2/2016 at 2:57 PM, sower said:

Arepas!  Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!  And yes, the correct size for an arepa is always "bigger than your head."  :)

Jojojo you know what you're talking about my friend.. have you ever tried empanadas? they are delicious as well but fried :3

On 4/2/2016 at 4:24 PM, SuperJ707 said:

Please don't stop

:P:D I won't

On 3/2/2016 at 4:47 PM, Spectre said:

How have people reacted to your recent gain if you don't mind me asking?

Most of my relatives are horrified, xD and my close friends are just shocked and curious but reserved about it.. There are some friends who find me adorable being this chubby xD and some others are concerned.

• Curvage Model
On 5/2/2016 at 8:14 PM, shotgun123 said:

Oh my selene, you can't stop eating burgers? Well then you're going to swell and swell into a nice ball. Don't worry, I'll gladly roll you wherever you need to go ;)

TwT It's difficult to stop eating them.. I found a place where they are made really delicious and greasy *W*

On 4/2/2016 at 8:47 PM, extra_m13 said:

dont even try to stop, on the contrary, lets go for more burgers baby

x'DDDDD hahahaha I love this kind of encouragement.. bring me all the burgers in the world *w* I'll eat them all

On 4/2/2016 at 10:39 PM, Kalistaxstar said:

Vaya que has engordado niña *u* y lo mejor es que sigues y sigues comiendo como una cerdita! me encanta! Sobretodo porque eres practicamente HERMOSA con todas sus palabras. Tus ojos, tus pecas (amo las pecas) tu boca y esa tremenda panza que posees! junto a tu glotonería... :'3 es lo mejor.

Además, Seleene viene de la luna, lo cual te entrega un significado mistico y maravilloso! Sigue así e inspira a demás latinas!

xD no puedo dejar de comer como cerdita.. soy una cerdita :3 (me encanta que ames las pecas) y bueno la glotoneria es la base de mi persona xDDDD y bueno de hecho si nos vamos a que fue primero, seleene fue primero, luna viene de seleene ;) el latin precedió al español.

y bueno, a mi me encantaria servir de inspiracion para que mas latinas se conviertan en WG models.. veamos que nos trae el futuro :3

On 6/2/2016 at 10:05 AM, regbill said:

Burgers do your body good! :)

:3 always!! they make my heart sing xD

On 6/2/2016 at 2:37 AM, archangel62 said:

Looking great Seleene! 

Thank you archangel :3

On 2/9/2016 at 8:32 PM, Seleene Curvis said:

Jojojo you know what you're talking about my friend.. have you ever tried empanadas? they are delicious as well but fried :3

Absolutely!  I've made them a couple times myself.

Looks like you put up a firework in my absence, Chiguirita Seleene! 

:-)

The way you can change and adjust is awesome... Look at the private pics of you, not that you look slim in them but chubby... but in your official shots done as model you look about 50-70 pounds fatter... how do you do that, please?

Anyway it´s alaways a big pleasure to see your stuff and stuffings! Do you think your belly could ever be as round as the gut of Selena after devouring her attacker in "MIB II"? You wouldn´t mind being that huge, right?

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Holy sexy angel Seleene!

I would absolutely love to spend a whole day in the kitchen and cook you burgers, arepas, and anything else your greedy, gorgeous growing belly desires!

You stomach, arms and thighs are absolutely driving me mad as you swell and grow even more GORGEous! I'd love to massage you all over, all day as you plump out in all directions!

Seriously, you're very pretty,

And you don't need to cut off your eyes and face because you're just too pretty for that ^&^