New Girl

You are unbelievably beautiful.  I tend to prefer women who are much bigger than you (400+), but even though you are smaller than my usual "preference," I think you might be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.  Every one of your pictures is just... Wow.  So anyway, I just wanted to tell you how stunningly gorgeous you are, and to say thank you for posting your pictures and sharing yourself with us on this site; I think I speak for everyone when I say that we really appreciate it, and we hope you stick around for a long time.

Ufff you look simply perfect! Your comeback is the best thing that happened around here for much time  :)

Are you seriously thinking about becoming a model? Do you have any ideas in your mind about how to enter into the business like a clip4sale store, pages like Bigcuties, BBWcams etc? Tell us about pls!!

Hi, guys. Thank you for your compliments. I'm sorry to be a bit of a buzz kill, but my rabbit actually passed away this morning. I'm totally heartbroken, so I won't be around today or maybe for several days. I will be back soon to post more photos, answer questions, and reply to messages, I just need a little time. I hope you understand. Thanks again.

Hi, guys. Thank you for your compliments. I'm sorry to be a bit of a buzz kill, but my rabbit actually passed away this morning. I'm totally heartbroken, so I won't be around today or maybe for several days. I will be back soon to post more photos, answer questions, and reply to messages, I just need a little time. I hope you understand. Thanks again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I am so sorry for your loss, take as much time as you need. I understand since my dog passed recently. It's never easy losing a member of the family.  :'(

I'm really sorry to hear that. :(  We all understand. Take your time.

I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit.  I can only imagine your pain.

You kind of made my day interesting though.  I just saw your tumblr and I thought it was cool because I had been in Toronto today. I usually hate having to go to the big smoke because I'm from the country but I thought it was interesting to imagine that there's a beautiful, sexy lady such as yourself somewhere there, less reason for me to hate the city.

Again, I'm sorry about your little friend.  Take care.