Sarah Rae Vargas (RavingsByRae)

S77

I said the same thing about CurvyWordy, please do not harass this pretty young lady.  If you have looked at her blog she doesn't want to be termed a BBW even though she celebrates her curves.  Also, she has a whole post on fat fetish web sites and her distaste for them.  So please admire from afar.

She sounds like she'd be less than enthusiastic about being on here. That's a shame; she seems nice otherwise.

I watched this video and I was less than enthusiastic about what she had to say. Some of it sounds so Absurd! Guys should like girls "despite" how they look and not "because" of how they look? WTF WHY?

SMH! makes no sense.

This chick is so hot she falls into the "it doesn't make sense she's fat" category of hotness.

I mean, obviously, I'm very glad she's ended up overweight, but it's frankly surprising that she let herself become fat.  She could easily be in the category of super hotness that, were she skinny, would guarantee her a life of endless prizes falling in her lap just on account of her appearance.  Fuck, if I was her, I'd go through the bother of becoming thin just so I could cash in on my stellar good looks.

Good thing for us that this doesn't appear to have occurred to her.

I watched this video and I was less than enthusiastic about what she had to say. Some of it sounds so Absurd! Guys should like girls "despite" how they look and not "because" of how they look? WTF WHY?

SMH! makes no sense.

I will like a girl BECAUSE of how she looks all I want, no matter what anyone says....even her ;)

SMH! makes no sense.

I will like a girl BECAUSE of how she looks all I want, no matter what anyone says....even her ;)

I started watching this video and I'm less than enthusiastic at hearing her voice than fawning on her gorgeous body and face...

Gentlemen, gentlemen...you are all being naive if you're expecting the words coming out of a young woman's mouth to make any sense.  Ergo, you'd be much better off paying no attention at all to the nonsense that they speak and instead focus entirely on their hot chubby bodies.

Heed the ancient words of wisdom:

large.jpg