17 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is tipsy and has just come back from a night of partying.. she begins chugging more wine and scoffing her face with more pizza as she moans about how fat she is in her tight dress! 
The next morning.. Shar wakes up feeling bigger than ever! she’s surrounded by takeouts.. she begins scoffing all the takeout for her breakfast. 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

R512M

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent video, shar is amazing, especially loved the part at the end where she heaves her fat jiggly legs open to reveal the most amazing view of her 🐱 packed away snuggly in some extremely tight white panties, surrounded in belly, fupa and inner thigh fat 😍

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Firstly I’ll say there’s NO way a set of scales would read under 300lbs with @Goddess sharstood on them right now, unless the earth’s gravitational field suddenly reduces. 

I’m not sure it’s possible to watch the entire vid in one sitting the first time around 🙈😝💦

The vid starts with Shar coming in from her night out, very merry and stuffing pizza ravenously in her VERY tight pink dress.

From 3:12 to 6:48 - sitting on countertop stuffing pizza, fat chat. Shar’s thighs look SO huge here, especially the upper inner sides of them that now bulge out in jiggly dimply mounds of chub! 

From 6:49 to 7:36 - standing, leaning against worktop, dress rolled up to expose belly - gulping wine from bottle, burping and heavy breathing HUGE billowing belly & thighs (biggest I’ve ever seen them), double chin, plush boobs and wide hips - WIDEST & sexiest ever Shar!.

7:37 to 10:11 - standing in dress gulping wine, huge thick side view THIIC woman! 8:34 she lets the belly spill out the front - SO huge &  jiggly.  9:11 - she plops that immense gut onto the worktop, it’s HUGE, 9:13 she giggles with pride at this feat! 

10:12 to 13:34 - (The next morning) sprawled out on the bed on her back, HUGE gut jutting upwards & outwards, wide hips & huge jiggly thighs in abundance, junk food surrounds her. 11:27 - she’s bewildered at “where did all this fat come from” then continues bingeing and gorging in such a seductively sensual decadent manner.

Gorgeous angles/POV up the thighs towards the fupa & belly and she fat-chats, jiggles and binges burger after burger.

13:35 to 15:46  - seductive sensual rib munching. That side view - BELLY dominating the front, ASS so huge sticking out back! Incredible what a big woman Shar now is, she’s huge. 

15:46 to end, back on bed drinking pop, more burgers SO fat! 

This has the be the biggest and sexiest BBW Goddess Shar has ever looked, what an immense transformation over the last 7yrs 🐷❤️🥰

Link to review
ronin76

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I seriously could not wait to watch this video after Shar posted preview pictures. Then she posted pics with the video and they looked even better. And believe me, the video just tops that! 😍

This isn’t just a sexy stuffing video, it’s a whole bbw arc. Shar comes home from a night of partying where she clearly indulged and had a good time. She’s finishing the night off enjoying some pizza 🍕and giddy at how much fun she had, how many drinks she had 🥃🍺🍹🍷, and even her fat belly makes her laugh. As she eats her hunger seems to take over and she doesn’t seem to be able to stop. Her playful snacking seems to turn into a ravenous, unstoppable need to eat more as the alcohol clouding her brain is replaced with the pleasures of the last slices of pizza and the creeping realization of just how fat she has gotten, and how much fatter she is getting. It’s all so bad 😈 but so, so good 😇. Grabbing a bottle of wine she starts to chug it. Her belly, more bloated than ever from the pizza absorbing the alcohol, must feel so big, heavy, and warm as it pulses good feelings throughout her body. She ** bellies up to the counter and jokes at how big her belly looks on her dress. Going to sleep she must have felt like a big comfy teddy bear full of carbs and alcohol. Thoughts of all the calories drowned out by wine and bread.

One morning later and Shar wakes up to the clarity of how much she ate and drank the night before and that she is fatter than ever. A few moments of shock and frustration at her gluttony give way to acknowledgement like this isn’t the first time she has woken up fatter than ever surrounded by junk food. She grabs a burger and starts to eat, wondering what she ordered herself this time. Cheeseburgers 🍔 🍔 with double cheese. She’s just a fat girl, a sexy fat girl, who can’t stop eating. Accepting herself and that she’s just going to eat all of this for breakfast she dives in. 

I could watch Shar eat ribs all day and the shots from the side of her after (at least) one short rack 🍖 (plus the two burgers, fries, and a soda) are so sexy. Her plush body is practically bursting out of her top and her panties are cutting into her side and thighs from how wide she has gotten. She leans in and grabs more meat as her belly rests on the bed. At least she didn’t order too much overnight…then again, I wonder what deliveries she might have let to sit in her kitchen and the rest of her apartment. 😉 Better go see if she accidentally order dessert(s) overnight too. 😛 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is back and damn what has she been eating 🤯 everything it seems 🐷 wobbling in from a night out with pizza. She starts stuffing her face with it 🍕and letting out multiple huge burps from drinking some coke, I do wonder how she got up on the counter 🥵 must of been quite the workout. Next a bottle of wine and wow 😮 shar’s gut now looks even bigger, even mentioning she’s got heartburn 😮 damn that doesn’t stop her chugging the rest of the wine. Now standing up her stomach looks enormous balancing it on the counter 🐷. Then it’s the next morning Shar wakes up in the wreckage of a stuffing when did I order this she says 🤔. Oh well time for breakfast stuffing some cheese burgers, wobble her fat while she stuffs herself 🥵 then some ribs a whole rack of them 🐷 sitting side onto the camera you can really see how wide she is getting. This is her hottest and most fattest vid yet, make sure you check it out.

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Only the Good Lord knows how much I had been waiting for this video. I wanted to verify that the massive, voluptuous sculpture in the previous pictures was the promise of something bigger and chunkier. The clip has two parts. 

In the first half, Shar devours a large pizza while she shows off her recent gains, which are noticeable in her thighs, which are overloaded with flesh. Putting the kitchen as a setting was a great idea because the kitchen furniture provides a point of comparison to appreciate how gorgeous she has grown. Another point that amazed me was Shar's appetite. It's been a while since she ate with such gusto. From 7:00 to 10:00 is heaven, especially if you remember the slim and trim girl who eagerly asked, "Feed me" some years ago. 

In the second part, the gorging continues, but Shar is sitting on her bed this time. I usually don't trust bed scenes because the body's position —sitting or lying—makes it look bigger than it really is. But Shar makes sure to adopt the most upright and firm positions to make it clear that the fat we see is not the result of the camera's perspective but is real. 

Finally, what I liked the most about the clip is how it transmits the bodily sensation of heftiness. Shar, you are a glorious beauty. 

Link to review