Quantcast

11 Screenshots

About This File

Just like all her other Cream Specials, Shar consumes massive amounts of cream! Wearing her gigantic heels, Shar does the catwalk and dances in her too tight hot pants! Shar continues squirting cream into her mouth until her belly bloats to the absolute max! 

Merry Christmas,

GS X x

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ThanosDestroyerOfWorlds

Report ·

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow ... Incredible video! Shar is looking more gorgeous than ever. I only wish that her videos would go on after her stuffings as others have said over and over. They always seem to cut out at the best part. Merry Christmas to all!

Share this review

Link to review
Ryker433

Report ·

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This beauty is a full sender, watch her full send in this treasure of a clip. Damn, this community better be thankful. Not a single one of y'all should pass on this one, thank you Shar. Sexy as always 😜

Share this review

Link to review
ronin76

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar is looking so deliciously fat. There are shots where you can’t tell that she’s still got her jean shorts on because her thick thighs and expanding belly swallow them up. In others she stands with her big belly protruding out, one hand supporting its weight as she absolutely guzzles whipped cream, greedily gulping it down faster than the can can fill her mouth. With each movement her belly, thighs, and rapidly growing butt jiggle and when she does her fatwalk catwalk...oh my! The look of her overstuffed belly tottering on high heels 😍.

I’m pretty sure Shar eats enough cream in this video that she is officially an eclair.  By the end her belly looks massive as she groans with pleasure with each additional drag of cream. So good.

Share this review

Link to review
Xabi

Report ·

I never get tired of Shar's Cream Specials. This video is a masterpiece. Some incredible shots of Shar are throughout the video and she looks bigger, rounder, hungrier and as beautiful as ever!

Share this review

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Report ·

This woman is in incredible... every time I think she’s perfectly perfect... she comes at you with this... a better view/angel... Don’t miss out on this video... It’s the best she’s ever put out... My only complaint is I wish you put out like 2 a week... love ya Shar... your a sexy little thing😍😍🥰🤗

Share this review

Link to review
theseven

Report ·

Shar is for me really the best gainer, she makes excellent video, and she is a very beautiful bbw 😍

Share this review

Link to review
Residentsteven

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OMG shar I forgot how much you love cream you must of gone though a few cans making this vid, I love the many different angles this vid is filmed at giving us the best view of your bloated belly full of cream 🐷. Just when you think shar is full she then start eating a container full of what I think is creamy mac & cheese 😍. Thanks for all the amazing content this year here’s to an even bigger 2020, Merry Christmas Shar.

Share this review

Link to review
Tom420

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing video obvs just buy the video you’ll defo love it 

Share this review

Link to review