Big Surprise Eating Birria With Charlie

$7.99

(4 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Lately I have had doubts about keep with the gaining weight, my family and friends make me feel bad because they tell me that I am fatter, and they bully me a lot 😔. So I spoke to Charlie that she should take my place as a model and gain weight, but she arrived with Birria and I couldn't resist, in the end we both ended up very full after a lot of tacos 🤗 At the end of the video you will be able to find out about my decision about whether I will continue to gain weight or not 😜

20201211_214940.thumb.gif.da697d0ff5c2040e8ca5960c23903675.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jajakeke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Este video es muy caliente necesitmos que salgas en ropa interior en los proximos y si puedes eruptar mucho mejor ;) 

Response from the author:

Ropa interior proximo video, check 😘

Link to review
SBBBF

Great video! The two of you can really eat! I love the ending where you show off your sexy growing belly! Would love to see more belly play!

Thank you! More belly play for next videos, check 😘

Link to review
fattyboy89

me encanto el video, Monica sorprendiendome como siempre !! y Charlie poco a poco ahi la lleva, tiene potencial !! 
10/10 chicas sigan asi !!

Gracias! Vamos a engordar mucho juntas 😍

Link to review