[50% OFF]Measurements #2 - Beer and Fat Talk

$6.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been 3.5 months since last time I took my measurements (16th july), so I decided it was about time to do it again, specially after seeing that a 1.5m measuring tape could not hug my hips anymore, leaving a gap that I call "The Pride Gap" lol

I show myself off and drink a couple beers leaving out a few burps while telling you some of what have changed in my life, how is it to be fat, what I ate all day before I decide to measure myself for us to see how much of me have grown and which places grew the most. I was surprised!! My body seems to be keeping the shape adding a wonderful round and full belly which I always loved and wanted to have one. 

This time I get out of breath just by lifting up my very heavy legs and shaking my belly around; so the measurements taken this time (in cm) are: hips, arms, waist, breasts, wrist, thighs, "curve of my belly". You can compare them to my previous measurements video and be blown out like I am!!

Ps!!! During the talk, some seconds of the video might be blured due to the automatic focus of my camera and small fairy lights messing with it: but I was being so honest and enjoying myself so much that I wanted to keep it. It doesn't happen during showing off and measuring. The price of the videoclip will be lower because of this, which doesn't mean it's inferior quality, which is not. 

Let me know if you enjoy it as much as I do enjoy getting fatter for you!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

owtyler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great content, recommended!

Link to review
Chevalier

Wow, honestly love the ponytail and cute earrings.  Feels like a date night, with a celebration of booze and breaking the tape measure's barriers.

Thigh clapping is quite a new talent for Thatfatguineapig :).

before.thumb.png.d60925d406b748ac10b6b9fc6e55ad56.pngafter.thumb.png.f083d37ae19903a830b763f1ef1c6ead.png

Time to dive into these curves, to infinity and beyond

toy story falling GIF by Disney Pixar

Link to review
ms06zaku

Stunning just stunning every inch looks better on you I honestly cannot believe how good all this new weight looks on you absolutely becoming my favourite Bbw out there! Cannot wait to see how the future pounds look on you great to hear you talking more about your gain aswell!

Response from the author:

With so many stunning bbw out there, it would make me feel very special 🤗

Link to review