7 Screenshots

About This File

**Note: this one will be a little bit more expensive than my average, so if you want to buy me a meal, here you go 💚 

Also, this video will not be uploaded anywhere else. Thank you!** 

In this video I squeeze myself into an outfit that I've been using around here for some time, but now it's extremely tight bordeline painful to wear. Do I need to say how much I actually like it?? 

I have a plate full of large sized hot dogs, a tub of mayo and mustard, some coke and a plan: to eat as much as I can as Ive been testing my limits with liquids pretty much, but not much with food. 

I think I miscalculated my hunger, and in no time the first tray was empty, so to go ahead with my plan, I come back with more hot dog and pizza: then I eat till I cannot fit anything inside anymore and, when I pass my limit, I chug the rest of the coke and lay down to avoid dying lol 

Burps, sneezes (my built in alarm for fullness) and plenty of belly rubs, stuffed moaning and a very round, heavy, fat gut.

Also, this video is in horizontal (landscape) 💚

Thank you for the support and reviews, they make me happy 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lesserhawk

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What a truly incredible video ❤️

The outfit is so tight, she almost immediately has to pull her belly out of the pants - showing off her stretch marks and wonderfully fat hips. You really get to see just how wide she is, how much excess fat is spread all over her body, it's a beautiful sight. And multiple angles means to get to see this sight in a number of ways!

When she eats with hotdogs in each hand, it is a proper fatty move. She looks so happy going off to find more food when her first plate is finished - cheeky, naughty. As she gets visibly more stuffed, her shifting in discomfort is so hot - as is the heavy breathing, with hands rubbing the belly, little noises of struggle. This gets especially good at the end.

This is a commitment to overeating and stuffing that you don't see that often. It is wonderful. There is a moment near the end where you can tell she knows she shouldn't drink any more coke, she stops herself - but a few seconds later recommits and goes back for more. Mind-blowing sexy.

And though it is more expensive, knowing that you're facilitating another meal like this, and helping her get bigger, softer, fatter - makes it even better, in my opinion. 

Response from the author:

Incredible review, aswell! Thank you so much!

Link to review
ms06zaku

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love it shes a class act. I hope to see some more serious gains over the coming months. Well worth the money this vid

That's my plan :)

Link to review
Kevinmorad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You said it would expensive it was, but it supports you incidentally it was worth it over debating if I should spend 25 if you did a 35$ vid for 40 minutes people would buy that too everyone has an expensive clip it's a sign you need more $ for your greedy fat self & that's ok you have certainly grown more heavier since the last clip I noted myself as I watched your  lower side fat has increased tenfold its now hard for your upper side fat to sit on your waist huh your front is bigger too definitely not your size from your last weigh in & probably two or three times the size since start to finish but you're not even finished yet I can tell it's true that glimmered smile & your chair praying he doesn't break to his church friends that they are alright as chairs your face shows you enjoy this a lot! ❤️ 

Thank you so much! Im happy with your feedback!

Link to review
Fullest Ever

You are so gorgeous! This was an absolutely amazing video and it was an amazing stuffing.

I just wanted to add, that I absolutely loved the description on the video as well. I knew from the description exactly what was in the video. I personally like to hear how full the model is especially if it causes an unexpected side effect, like having to lay down or not being able to move. Because of the detail Of the description I was completely willing to pay the $25 and it was totally worth it! Again great video!

Thank you! So happy you like it! I try to be as honest as possible and I'm glad when its seen 💚

Link to review
Fatbellylover91

Of course I will feed you! No need to ask twice ;)

This is the sexiest stuffing I have ever seen. So much that I had to come back now because I was too busy first time watching you! Thank you! For giving feedism a good name

Thank you again for your support 🐹💚

Link to review