6 Screenshots

About This File

I was hungry! 

In this one I eat a whole 4 cheese large pizza and chug 700ml of beer in under 20min. Oooof

No cuts in this one, pizza goes straight to my gut right in front of you ;* 

I'm visibly bigger and loving the proportions! I might have a few bruises on my belly but it's due to it being kneaded properly and with love 💚

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow!!! 😍💖 Thatfatguineapig looks, so much Bigger!!! now !!! Since the last video update ,and the way you devour !that LARGE ,CHEESE ,PIZZA 🍕 and ate it like it was nothing ,while you drink those beers , making your Gut grow !,🍻 Beer ,and Pizza ,🍕 go right together, adding more ,and more !!!FAT !!! Too your lovely 💖beautiful 🌈stunning gorgeous 💖body 😍,especially your HUGE !!!😍 FAT !!!😍GUT !!!😍and how it gives that serious !!!bouncy belly jiggle look 👀 too it ,😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💕,and the way you lift it ,up and dropping it ,as it bounces 😍💖and jiggles 💖in this stunning 😍Attractive 😍🌈motion 😍🌈💖on your lap 😍and your HUGE FAT THIGHS 💖,,,and I really liked the way you sit back on that comfy chair 🪑, while your FAT !!! BELLY spills out   😍underneath ,and I also liked the way you bounced on that comfy chair 🪑 barely where you can see it ,and you see these gorgeous lovely 💖FAT !!! ❤️Jiggly ❤️ripples ❤️in your FAT !!! HOTTT GUT !!! ,In a new attraction 😍💖way ,I have discovered 😍💖❤️while you are ,wearing those really !hot !tight !jeans !!! 👖 which is ,my most favorite of all 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖❤️👍and just makes it a true winner 🥇🏆 ,and then you start ,to sit up ,close too the video camera 📹, giving this really AWESOME !!! View of How FAT !!!,💖 & how  , BIG !!!& ROUND !!!,your Gut !has gotten ,and finishing ,that last large slice of cheese pizza ,🍕💕yummy !!!😋🍕 while you continue to jiggle ,that FAT !!! HOT !!! BELLY !!! of yours ,I truly love 💖your beautiful 🌈Attractive ,HOTTT 🥵FATTNESS 💖and where it is all going ,,,,I can’t wait to see more!, of how BIG !!! & FAT !!! You are going to get next time. ☺️💖❤️    Thank you gorgeous ☺️💖for sharing your beautiful 🌈💕lovely ,weight gain ,journey ,Cat Love GIF by Abitanwith the fans and followers on curvage ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review! I'm happy with your feedback! It's my pleasure to share my journey and I'm not done yet 🐹

Link to review
Fatbellylover91

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You inhaled that pizza so fast! Double slices, huge belches, belly play and it's clear how your own fat make you go crazy 🥵🥵🥵🥵

I don't blame you! It works for me too! 5 stars!

Response from the author:

I do enjoy all these fat things! 💚

Link to review