4 Screenshots

About This File

Remember back to school days, the famous baking soda + vinegar magic volcano?

What if that reaction happened inside of your stomach? 

Come find out

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

OldDogLuke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thatfatguineapig has the strongest stomach ever and is the coolest and smartest girl ever, and if that wasn't quite clear, this video will prove it. The amount of baking soda and vinager she ingests here is enough to make a large rocket or vulcano for science fair. Her gut literally grows enough to cover her open jeans. All that with a very cute chemrestry class. Science has more applications that we imagine. And it's never looked soo good and big!

Response from the author:

Love you 💚 thank you for being so fantastic 

Link to review
ms06zaku

The feedee scientist strikes again. What will you come up with next 😂 great video very hot you get so big in this one

What can I do? It's stronger than me lol I'm interested on feeder/feedee aspects now, since I haven't explored it too much by now and I would love to. So maybe it's what's next :)

Im open to suggestions! And thank you so much for your review

Link to review
not a real member

Thatfatguineapig  has just re wrote science🧪❤️,,&  making & creating  ,,,a HUGE !!!! volcano!!!! 🌋 in her BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HUGE !!!! GUT !!!! Just like a science 🧬🧪project,,,  from back too back  during those  school 🏫 🚌years  ,,,but those years are already past!,,, since Thatfatguineapig weight gain journey ,,,has been absolutely incredible ,,,,& how FAT !!!!🍔🍟🥤🍕🍩🌮🌭 & Beautiful 😍❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈she has truly gotten!!!!,,, &  she wants to do an experiment !,,on her self ,,,while she has continued to gain! weight !very !,,,rapidly!!!! So she wants to re write ✍️ science 🧪 her way !,,, as Thatfatguineapig is wearing jeans 👖😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕 & a tight fitting shirt 👕😍❤️💕💕💕,,,,she  first starts out with a  plain regular glass 🥃 ,,,& she is adding baking soda ,,,🥤&  mixing it in with water ,,,💦 as Thatfatguineapig Gulps it  down ,,,super! super !!!!fast 💨 then she adds the vinegar !,,,as you can hear 👂,,, the fizzy sound effects ,,,while she is pouring it into the glass ,,,& Gulping it down ,,in just a few seconds ,,,then she continues !,,too do it over !& over! again !,,as she gets really !!!! REALLY!!!! BIG !!!! & bloated !!!!,,,& watching her BIG !!!! Round !!!! FAT !!!! HUGE !!!! GUT !!!! Expand !!!! ,,,In those HOTTT !!!! TIGHT !!!! Jeans 👖😍❤️💕 pants 😍❤️❤️❤️💕💕 as she continues on too drink !,,& chug !more !& more!!!! ,, & more !!!!,,,until she reaches the maximum !!!! size !!!! ,,,in her!BIG !!!! ROund ! ,, FAT !!!! GUT !!!! & now boy !OH boy !OH boy !!!! ,,,she looks HUGEEEEEEE !!!!  & letting that belly out on full display !!!! ,,as she is sitting 🪑 down or standing up ⬆️ & just giving this outstanding!!!! very Nice!!!! & Attractive!!!!  view !!!! ,,,while you watch! & stare!,,,, & you are saying too your self in your own mind WOW !!!! Just look !!!! ❤️👀 at how HUGE !!!! 😍❤️That !!!! FAT !!!! 😍❤️GUT !!!! 😍❤️Looks 👀❤️on her now !!!! FAT !!!! 😍❤️💕& Jiggly!!!!😍❤️💕💕💕💕,,, & wearing jeans 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕that are so cute 🥰 & tight  !!!! & by looking 👀❤️ at them !they look like they are about too burst !!!! ,,out of those seams!!!! 🧵,,,while she is having a volcano 🌋 science 🧪 experiment ,,in that FABULOUS FAT GUT Of hers !!!!  as it continues!!!!  too grow  !!!! even more!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖❤️👖💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much!! I absolutely love your reviews!! It was one of my favourite videos to make, and I think about it since I was a kid. 

I'm very glad that you like it! It was a lot of fun to read what you think 🤗

Link to review