7 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so excited! This is my first self funneling and first time ever I share something like this. My first and only experience before this was with love and I can't explain how much I do enjoy this: so I decided doing it another time, but this time by myself (first clumsy time...) and to share with you ๐Ÿ’š

In this video I make a weight gain shake with 1L of milk, which calls for 40 servings of powder and gives me 3000cal, almost 2L of volume and I dump it all at once inside this HUGE funnel of mine. I struggle, at some point I thought I was not going to be able to get it down and I felt it building inside my mouth ready to explode and make a big mess but I somehow kept it inside. When I'm done with the enormous shake, I pour inside the funnel some melted ice cream, which brought down together the shake foam with a better taste ๐Ÿฅฒ

I gag a little bit, its a lot to take in sooo fast, but besides the discomfort, I'm very proud of myself!!ย ย As I can't move too much, I get a big slice of chocolate cake and lean back to enjoy this last fattening treat.ย 

Burps, belly rubs, various angles of my bloated and distended belly too.ย 

Thank you for your support and for helping making me fatter ๐Ÿ’š

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Fatbellylover91

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another masterpiece! This girl is on FIRE lately, and it's being one better than the previous. I'm in love!

Response from the author:

Thank you! Im feeling very motivated and excited to grow ๐Ÿน

Link to review
ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Crazy stuff in this video one of the hottest feedee realated content put there the amout of calories she consumes in matter of seconds is staggering. This is 10/10 must buyย 

Link to review
OldDogLuke

Here we have a 18 minute proof of how powerfull, strechy and huge her belly is. Taking a wg shake bloat AND pie right after isn't for anyone. It is important to state that the funnel used in this video could hold up to a whole liter, or a quarter gallon. Her belly literally covering upย her skirt and her shirt barely covering her belly brings her good taste for clothing and praises her round gut.ย 

You'll get 100% hooked within the first second, belive me.ย 

And see this goddess laying on her bed, absoluyely bloated, stuffed and HUGE is a sight to see ๐Ÿ’™

Link to review