Hose chug and belly slush sounds - past my limits

$10.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

As I tell you in this video intro, bloating is something that have caught my atention since I was too young to understand: everything about it was something different and cool to me, since the cold feeling of the water filling me up all the way to my throat, making funny noises if I laughed, till the slush sounds all that water would make inside my stomach and I could hear from the outside.

So, that's my goal today, to fill myself past my limits (which I don't do often) then we can hear what I'm talking about.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone do a water bloat from the sink hose, but now that I have it’s my new favorite thing 😍. I mean, I could practically see you bloating and getting rounder, and oh my god you got ROUND. It was hands down one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. I mean I don’t think I’ll ever forget the image of you leaning back with the hose in your mouth as your belly swells 😩🥵. And when you stood up? Ooh girl, the way your thighs looked underneath your swollen belly, I just, I don’t think English has enough compliments I can shower on you and this video 🤩. If I could buy this video again, I would! Absolutely stunning. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! All I can say is that I went all in and I'm very proud of how BIG AND ROUND ive become! Stay around, more to come 💚

Link to review
not a real member

I watched this video so many times I never get burned out on it ,,, in fact , Thatfatguineapig is really!!! Really !!! Really !!! Looking So FAT !!! And so incredibly HUGE !!! Wow!!!🤩💖 ,,,,Right when the video starts ,,it shows her standing up & when you see just how FAT !!! 🤩❤️🔥& So !!! Very MASSIVE🤩❤️🔥 !!! ,,,,  she has truly gotten !!! you just can’t take your eyes 👀 off of it !!! ,,,, because it looks so awesome  !!! 🤩and so stunning🤩❤️🔥  &  so attractive🥰💖🌈,,, & this was only the start of the video !!! ,,,before Thatfatguineapig is getting ready too water  💧  bloat ,,,in just a few minutes ,,,& her FAT !!! ❤️🔥Gut looks even more FATTER!!! 😍💖❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥Than the last time ,,,she did a water 💧   bloat 💦,,,,,,just look 👀 at that MASSIVE!!! 😯💖Belly hang 😯❤️& just look 👀 ,,,,of how much it really!!! 😍Really !!! 😍Jiggles 😍& bounces😍❤️ ,,,wearing those outstanding tight jeans 👖❤️💕 shorts 🩳 ,,,& her thick MASSIVE!!!❤️ FAT !!! 💖Thighs !!!😍❤️ make the whole package 😍📦❤️💖💕 Thatfatguineapig seriously can really water 💦bloat ,,,with lots ,and lots ,,,of water 💦 ,,,making her FAT !!! Belly grow & sticking out even further ,,,,and giving us a closer camera 🎥 view of her BIG !!😯💕! FAT !!!😯❤️ HUGE !!! Bloated MASSIVE!!! GUT!!!  & just listening 👂too  all of that water 💦. Just slushing around in her FAT !!! Tummy! ,,,,, & just making it sound just right !!!     Thatfatguineapig Queen 👸 of water 💦 bloating is still The HEAVY WEIGHT water 💦❤️bloating champion🏆 of the world 🌎 she is the VERY !!! BEST !!! 🏆👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Clay Carter thank you so much for such a cool review! I'm glad you like what I do here! I'm happy to do so, and even happier that it shows!

Link to review
Fatbellylover91

I've been years into this fetish and this is the best hose chug and belly sounds video I have seen in like EVER. 

She is gorgeous, and hot, but at same time cute? I felt like I was in her bathroom with her all the time while she was enjoying herself fifilling up that big gut of hers. Still baffles me that she is not more well known because her videos are absolutely brilliant and she is VERY passionate.

Another masterpiece, well done! 

Thank you so much! I'm happy as it is :) and i am indeed passionate!

Link to review
darkwarrior

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic!  I hope you do this more often, a massive bloat (or stuffing) that pushes you to the edge is always exciting to see

Link to review
ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I realised I forgot to review this 😂 love it I hope to see these hose inflations continue the bigger u get x

You can be sure they will! Thank you 🐹

Link to review
Solidmanrock

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Great Video Concept. Loved the idea of doing a video For belly sloshing sounds.. Though a little disappointed with little to no sloshing sounds =/... Please Check your Pm's  For a message i sent you please. and response Would be appreciated. 

Link to review