4 Screenshots

About This File

{VIDEO INCLUDES; GFE , POV, Belly Play , Fat Chat }

It’s Valentine’s Day and all Savannah wants is for you to be hers… she seduces you in some sexy lingerie, jiggly her big blubbery gut for your viewing pleasuring.. all while teasing you with some sexy fat chat, fantasizing about you being her feeder and fattening up even more 🥵

REVIEWS: If you have enjoyed this clip please consider leaving a 5 star review.. they are always appreciated and make me smile 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

How can I describe the perfect woman?.... the answer is in this video. Savannah is beyond beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. A gorgeous face. An incredible breast. A dream body. I adore you. 😘I have all your videos and they are amazing. 🥰Five stars are few..Savannah you are a dream. 🤩🤩

Link to review
jawnhead

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wooow amazing video by Savannah 🥵 seeing her maseive gut flopping up and down in festive lingerie is simply amazing!  yet another phenomenal video !!!

Link to review
joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another winner from Savannah.  Love the recoil when Savannah drops her huge gut in her lap.  When she lifts her massive belly, you can see how packed her panties are getting too!

Link to review
Davidson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video! The appetite is showing, nice rounding of the stomach, glad to know you were busy eating❤️

Link to review