5 Screenshots

About This File

If there’s anything that’s going to get Savannah in the mood, it’s her massive gut. She has become obsessed with how much she has grown and the way her gains have made her so soft and jiggly. Of course she can’t help but get completely turned on by her own body.. she can’t keep her hands off of herself. She’s continually thinking about how much more she wants to grown and fantasizes about how she plans to gain even more. Envisioning how sexy her body is going to be when she hits her next goal weight. Wishing you were the one grabbing and rubbing on her glorious gut, Savannah tells you all about her future plans of fatness 

{video includes: belly play, Horny fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's so hot seeing just how much your fat body really turns you on! I can especially see why with how big and soft your belly has gotten. I'd be playing with your belly non stop if I could. Seeing your massive gut just spilled over your fat thighs looks so fucking sexy! Every part of your fat piggy body just turns me on! If you keep on eating as much as you do right now, then you're definitely going to hit you're weight goal very soon this year! 

Link to review