7 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is recently married and ever since moving in with her new husband she’s noticed a huge change in her body. He loves to cook for her and spoil her with all kinds of treats. Naturally Savannah has gained some weight, she notices this when her clothes start

to feel much tighter… and she can’t help but notice the way her husband seems to get turned on by her belly hanging out of her shirt or when she’s eating a huge meal or even when he’s checking out her jiggly belly when she walks through the house. Savannah realizes that he’s been fatten her up on purpose because this must be a fetish of his… he confesses when she’s asks him about it. So Savannah decides she wants to go all in. She wants to be plumped up so much and wants to make sure her new hubby completely takes care of her. 

{video includes: role play, belly play,  Fat chat, in the mirror, wife, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hoosier daddy

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

There is No way !!!! I’m going to leave you just hanging!!!! Without giving you a review!!!! ,,,,This to me as myself was a HUGE !!!&  Lovely !beautiful ! !!! !surprise  🎁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ,,,,, let’s begin !,,,,,can you imagine ! that SavannahMontana! ❤️💖Is your feedee wife !!!! ❤️💍& you are her ,,,feeder husband!! Just to let you know that !,,,She is your true ideal woman!!!! 👩❤️ that you just want too love!!!!  ❤️💝 her & cherish ! 😚❤️💍💕💕💕💕💕💕for ever !!!! & never let her go by any means!!!! She starts to find something really odd & knowing what you are doing to her by making her even !!!!  FATTER!!!! & feeding her anything she wants 🍔🍟🍕🌭🌮🥪🥞🧇🍧🍨🍰🧁🍦🥧🍫🍩🍪🧃🥤🧋🍺 you just enjoy ,watching her grow !!!! So much !!!! that it becomes a lovely hotttt !!!! Eye popping huge attraction!!!! That becomes so amazingly addicting!!!! & you just love it when SavannahMontana is wearing !!!! Her tightest pair of jeans!!!! 👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 with her BIG !!!! Huge !!!! FAT !!!! Gut !!!! Out !!!! As it continues on to hang & jiggle even lower !!!! & you just love !❤️ of how much that big oh FAT !!!! Gut really !!!! Really!!!! Sticks out !!!! Now !!!! ,,,, & looking 👀🤩❤️BIG !!!! & huge !!!! & so impressive !!!! ,,,,of how jiggly!!!! That Gut !!!! really!!!! is !!!! That you continue to stare right at it !!!! That you are keeping a dark !deep ! secret ! to your self !,,,that there is something you are not telling her! ,,,,your feedee wife SavannahMontana ❤️💖💍already has a complete idea ❤️ 💡 already set in her mind ! She already knows that if my Hubby feeder husband continues  on to feed me all of these yummy snacks! & treats !especially before both of us go right to bed 🛏️😚❤️ I am just going to continue to gain large & Extra huge amounts of weight!!!! As it goes right in my Huge HEAVY!!!! BIG Oh FAT !!!! Gut !!!! As it increases with more ripples & jiggles!!!!,,,, SavannahMontana is going to get so BIG !!!! That her clothes 👖👚👕 that she bought recently!!!! That  Are going to get tighter & tighter!!!! & ripping at the seams 🧵❤️,,,,,,Okay ❤️ now I 100 % percent ,,,already !knows !what really turns my HUbby Husband on !!!! He is 100 %percent a belly man all the way !!!! I think we need to have a serious discussion about what he is doing too my body !!!! & I just might play with his mind around just to see just how he is really really dedicated!!!! To this FAT !!!! Belly !!!! Fetish !!!! ,,,,that he loves & fantasizing !!!! ,,,,,,& the only way to find out what really happened you have to buy & purchase! this clip !!!! & just to see ,,,how all of this continues to work out  ,,,,,& yes ! it does have a twist !,,to add to it !,,,& making it more & more !!!!  hottter !!!!  🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!& interesting!!!! To see !!!! 

Link to review

One of the best role plays to date. Absolutely stunning watching you grow and as always great role play! 

Link to review