6 Screenshots

About This File

{VIDEO INCLUDES; Sitting & Standing Belly Play 🥵, Chugging, Burping, Fat Chat }

Savannah is her sexiest when she at her heaviest and when she is nice and bloated with her gut expanded to MAX CAPACITY she obviously feels insanely turned on. Savannah loves the feeling she gets when she CHUGS down a huge fizzy drink and watches her already massive gut expand and bloat bigger than she’s ever seen before. She chugs and chugs and lets out the SEXIEST BURPS you’ve ever heard before. All while watching her gut balloon up as she bounces and jiggles it around. Savannah is eager to tell you how horny this makes her with some of the HOTTEST fat chat you’ve ever heard 🥵

REVIEWS: If you have enjoyed this clip please consider leaving a 5 star review.. they are always appreciated and make me smile 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

max1234

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Christ, your videos in general rock, but your burp videos are always great. Easiest buying decision I ever have to make.

Savannah

Burping

Sold.

Response from the author:

I love hearing this 🥵 they are some of my favorite clips to make so I’m so happy you enjoy 😉 

Link to review