7 Screenshots

About This File

{VIDEO INCLUDES; Weigh in ⚖️, Belly Play 🥵, Fat Chat }

It’s that time again! It’s been a little over a month since savannah has hopped on the scale and she was so curious to see the progress she has made over the last month towards her gains! Of course if you know Savannah then you know she that she has been completely indulging and not holding back at all. Her daily calorie intake has been massive! Of course she is delighted to see the number on the scale as it’s on step closer to her ultimate goal 😍

REVIEWS: If you have enjoyed this clip please consider leaving a 5 star review.. they are always appreciated and make me smile 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hoosier daddy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The weigh in !!!! Was AWESOME!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩& seeing that BIG !!!! Number!!!! 3* * Ibs  On the scale !!!!  & it Just continuing!!!! To rise!!!! Higher & Higher!!!,,,,! SavannahMontana ,,,😚❤️ 😚❤️is so excited !!!! !!!! That it just Really!!!! Really !!!! Turns !!!! Her  on !!!! Even more !!!! of How BIG!!!! & how FAT !!!! & Massive!!!! ,,,You’re gaining weight girl !!!!  is truly amazingly!!!! Getting!!!! & she just loves her BIG !!!! HEAVY !!!! FAT !!!! GUT !!!! & just feeling !!!! Just ,,,How HEAVY!!!! & how ,,so bouncy!!!! & how so ,,,jiggly!!!! It looks! on her !,,Now !!!! ,, & The more ! she , gains !!!! The HOTTER!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 & sexier !!!! It is going ,to look!!!! I just love !!!!😚❤️ How !!!! BIG!!!! ,,,& FAT !!!!,,,, That !!!! Gut !!!! Is Getting!!!! & how much!,,, it sticks out !!!! & how lower !,,,it is getting!!!! ,,, SavannahMontana ❤️ has the same hottt !!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Attraction!!!! Just like I do  

That both of us ,,,truly!,,,love !!!!😍❤️ & so enjoying !!!!,,, but !,,, honestly ! ,,, , as ,,,for myself!,,, I get blown! Away ! What is going in my mind right now ! something that is rare that you don’t see quite often!!!! By watching !,,,a BIG !!!!❤️💙 HUGE !!!!❤️ MASSIVE!!!!😍❤️ FAT !!!! Woman!!!! With a BIG !!!! HUGE !!!! Appetite !!!!🍔🍕🌮🫔🍟🍫🧁 & ,,most of all !!!! , a HEAVY!!!! SEXY!!!! Jiggly!!!! Hanging!!!! FAT !!!! Belly ! !!!! Wearing jeans 👖❤️ & That gut ! That hangs out !!!! & jiggles!!!! Underneath! ,,of that shirt 👕❤️💕 that you just can’t take your eyes !!!! 👀😍😍😍😍😍😍💕♥️💕♥️💕♥️💕♥️💕♥️💕off of it!!!! & ,,Pretty !,,,much we’re ever you go !in this world 🌎❤️ That causes my true !,, natural!!!! Attraction! desires !!!! To take over me !!!! ,,,,But ! ,,, I keep it ! Very ! ,,,secret!  & cool !!!! 😎 most of the time !     While I’m out !,,,Thank you !!!! 😚❤️SavannahMontana!!!! For this most appreciated!!!! Weigh in !!!! Video update!!!! Big !!!! Hugs & kisses 😚♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review

How can I describe the perfect woman?.... the answer is in this video. Savannah is beyond beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. A gorgeous face. An incredible breast. A dream body. I adore you. 😘I have all your videos and they are amazing. 🥰Five stars are few..Savannah you are a dream. 🤩🤩

Link to review

First video of yours that I've purchased and it did not disappoint. 😲😲😲 your weight was definitely higher than I expected ! I realised I think it's because your stomach appears to be particularly thick and dense ! Just checked your BMI, it's astronomical, I think you'll be pleased with it if you haven't checked already 💀 😉 Can't wait to explore more of your content ! 5 stars everyone should check this out for a surprisingly high weigh in.

Link to review

Such a top tier content creator 😍 Such dedication to the gain! She’s fantastic! That belly is blowing up with no end in sight! Loving that hair as well! 

Link to review