5 Screenshots

About This File

VIDEO INCLUDES; Mutual Gain, Role Play, POV, Belly Play , Fat Chat, GFE  }

Your girlfriend Savannah has been well on her way in her gaining journey… she’s gotten absolutely massive and has zero plans of slowing down. You are much smaller than Savannah and while you both have always been into the contrast… she surprises you one day with a fantasy she’s been thinking about. She can’t help but think how sexy it would for you guys to gain together.. how it would feel to have your soft jiggly bodies pressed up against each other. She’s so turned on just thinking about turning your six pack into a big ole gut and how much fun the 2 of you would have pigging out together. She really wants you guys to gain together;) 

REVIEWS: If you have enjoyed this clip please consider leaving a 5 star review.. they are always appreciated and make me smile 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

How can I describe the perfect woman?.... the answer is in this video. Savannah is beyond beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. A gorgeous face. An incredible breast. A dream body. I adore you. 😘I have all your videos and they are amazing. 🥰Five stars are few..Savannah you are a dream. 🤩🤩

Link to review