7 Screenshots

About This File

Charlotte’s Back with a HUGE 25 minute Video!!!

Shes finally back with a HUGE MEGA STUFFING!!! Packing over 12,000 CALORIES into her tight little belly! 

Lots of talking in this video AND A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END ;)

A special fan has ordered as much food as she can handle! She starts off with fries and chicken tenders, cleaning them off with ease before moving into a regular burger to pad her already soft stomach before moving into the MAIN COURSE!…

A QUAD PATTY DONUT BURGER!!! Filled with fattening grease and donuts either side instead of buns! It’s 1200 calories in one burger and she’s desperately hungry and horny! Guess how much she can eat ;))

After that she gives so many angles of her soft body she is visibly shocked by how chubby she’s getting and tells you how big she wants you to make her 😍😍

Finally she tucks into a whole box of donuts FACE FIRST EATING ON ALL FOURS!! Just like the little piggy she was born to be!!

Stay tuned for the big surprise of some extra spicy content coming soon ;))

What's New in Version 12/26/2023 09:40 PM

Released

New video upload to try and get it to work.

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rycebowl1997

This is my first Charlotte video that I have purchased and I will say that I am absolutely amazed by her! A great sized stuffing with a variety of food for her to consume from burgers to donuts, even a donut burger too! I really enjoyed the fat chat along with the different camera angles. Some great announcements at the end of the video too! Great work, looking forward to what's next for Charlotte!

Link to review
markzac1

Even just from the start, you cam tell that Charlotte has gained a good amount since her last video! She looks as big, if not bigger than she did when completely stuffed and of course the rest of her has grown plumper too! Like her booty and thighs are amazin' here!

Once she starts eating, she really eats! Goes pretty fast while still showing off all her goods!

If you're looking for burps, here they are! She's always been pretty good, but they're exceptional in this one!

The latter half of the video has some real nice stuff, but I won't spoil any more. Buy the video!!

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Welcome back, Sweetheart!🥰 Charlotte's unique close up video style is a real work of art. Her little sweet, whispery voice, the different angles, the close up body shots. All make for an enjoyable, sexy ride. As her gluttony has grown, she's now a fine stuffer, belcher and her playful chatting is becoming naughtier. She's definitely getting to be a big girl now. Which is so sexy, if you remember her her early videos, when she was still a tiny cheerleader. I believe she was born hungry, but her weight gain journey has been challenging. She has an amazing desire to succeed and it's wonderful to have her back here on Curvage,

Link to review
KB96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

God what a hot video, chicken strips, fries, donuts, a burger and a donut burger!! It's so hot to watch a girl stuff herself in outgrown shorts, getting even fatter! Can't wait for more content!

Link to review