6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s finally here!! MY FIRST FAT CHAT VIDEO!!!

I’ve always been really shy about talking on camera but you guys have really helped me open up and I finally talk to you about my gain and the changes that have been happening to my body recently! (Spoiler alert it’s a lot!) I then promptly stuff my chubby little face with 2 quad patty burgers, 2 extra cheese and bacon hot dogs, fries and 2 extra large milkshakes!!

I’m in love with my ever-softening body and I hope you guys are too because I’m never going to be skinnier ever again! I talk a lot about all the new rolls I have forming on my belly and how my back fat is becoming so much bigger and chunkier! My ass is getting so fat and I’m shocked by how much of the weight I’ve gained back has gone to my huge tits!! Like they’re almost 3 cup sizes bigger than they were last year and I’ve only just started!! 

I can’t wait to get so much softer and bigger for you baby and I’m always so extremely grateful for every little bit of support I get from all my amazing fans! From helping me pay for food from buying my videos to the wonderful little messages of encouragement that make my day! ❤️❤️❤️

Love you all so much! 
Charlotte <33

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phalzo784

Charlotte’s appetite is growing rapidly and it’s begun to affect almost every part of her ever-softening chubby body. It’s clear that Charlotte is gaining weight as she details where each of her new pounds are settling, all while impressively devouring several massive calorie bombs. Her appetite is impressive for her size, but at this rate she won’t be her size for much longer as her body grows to accommodate a steady diet of several burgers that are larger than anything on the menu at most fast food joints. It’s exciting to see Charlotte’s confidence growing as well, as she takes pride in her weight gain and clearly enjoys becoming larger and larger with each passing video. 

Response from the author:

Love reading your replies so much😍😍 always make me want to stuff more in me!

Link to review
wavemagnet

With this video, I believe Charlotte has documented a turning point in her weight gain journey. Don't get me wrong, she's always had a lot of determination, a lot of spirit and she's worked hard. Always getting back up from down times and I love her for that. it seems that recently, she triggered something inside herself. For one thing, her appetite has gotten monstrous. She tears into her mega burgers and dogs devouring them quickly and with ease. She's also so much more relaxed now and she's beginning to enjoy herself. That makes me feel so happy for her. It's nice to hear her chat about how all of this is affecting her. She'll admit that she's tuning into quite the Piggy and enjoying every minute of it.

Response from the author:

I guess I am quite the piggy now hehe <33

Link to review