6 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> I’m doing a 30 Day weight gain challenge to gain as much weight as possible in one month!

I stuff my fat face with 2 ENTIRE XL pizzas all in one 20 minute sitting!! I don’t have any rests and completely fill my chubby belly completely with fattening cheese, carbs and soda! Any normal petite girl would take one piece or use cutlery but I PICK UP HALF THE PIZZA IN ONE PILE AND EAT! I literally fold one of the pizzas together and go at it knowing it’s only going to make me huge! By the end I realise what I’ve done and try to fit into the skirt but the zip won’t budge and I whisper to you all about how you did this to me and how fat I’m getting! 

This is personally my best video yet! I wear a skirt that was initially too big for me when I got it but I’m now WAY to fat for!! This crop top used to cover my entire midriff but is now barely a bra and my doughy belly and plump side rolls are bursting the seams! 

love you all xxx

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌