9 Screenshots

About This File

Hey cuties! This video is after my HUGE thanksgiving feast I had all to myself which included a whole turkey, buttery potatoes and a gallon of thick gravy. I try on my tiny jeans that I was gonna wear to my friends but instead I had a much bigger feast at mine! They’re so tiny and I feel like the buttons are popping at the seams whenever I shift my huge weight! 

I then get the horny idea to INFLATE my belly EVEN FURTHER!! I fill my bloated belly with gassy air and stretch so far I could feel my skin was about to tear! I I then had to sit down so out of breath to recover and I had to let a little air out or id pop with a little burping and more ;)

I take measurements before and after to show how HUGE my belly gets and all I can say is this is BY FAR the BIGGEST and FATTEST I have ever been!!

Thank you so much for staying with me despite my terrible upload schedule I appreciate every single one of you and I love you all!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AzMan226

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First off, Charlotte's gain has been incredible to watch. 
Her upload schedule since the first video may be choppy, but you can tell that every minute spent off camera is spent indulging in a ravenous spree of helpless gluttony, and Charlotte has finally reached the point where she can no longer hide it.
In this clip, our favorite piggy tries her hardest to show off every inch of her growing, bloated body, making sure to show the camera every single angle. Charlotte stuffs her fat ass in a pair of poor blue jeans like a sausage casing, burping and moaning the whole time to cope with the aftermath of her uncontrolled Thanksgiving indulgence. She huffs and puffs as she contorts her grotesque body, letting her fattened arms fall to the sides of her new-found muffin top, heaving a sigh of shame, embarrassment, and exhaustion when she finally plops down to show off what she's done to her behind.
She decides that she hasn't filled her body enough... she NEEDS to be full, she needs to satisfy her gluttonous desires. She inflates her poor vessel to near bursting and waddles around in agony, whimpering, groaning, and belching her way to her measuring tape. Charlotte is EAGER to show off what she's done for you, and the results even shock the piglet herself!
No matter what, PLEASE buy this clip to support our growing hog; you certainly won't be upset. 

Link to review