7 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> I’m doing a 30 day weight gain challenge to see how fat I can get in one month!

Today is my birthday!!! I’m turning 19 but more importantly it marks the one year anniversary of me deciding to get fat and become a gainer!

To celebrate I bake this huge 4 layer chocolate and fudge cake to stuff into my jiggly belly along with everything else I’ve eaten today to celebrate (a LOT of food hehe)! 

I start off using a fork like a sophisticated teenage girl but then my piggy instincts kick in and I realise I’m not sophisticated. I’m meant to be fed, fucked and fattened like the greedy hog I am!! I grab the cake with both hands and start double fisting the fatty cake for 10 people into my chubby face getting it all over my swollen body!

I show off what a naughty piggy I’ve been by displaying my now hanging belly and oinking to show my true identity!

Love you guys!!!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Happy Birthday to You🎂🍰😘

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lot's of great angles, there's not one shot where she doesn't look big now. The last six minutes are pure gluttony.

Link to review

From delicate to decadent, this takedown of a cake fit for ten plays as if you’re literally watching nirvana unfold 😳
The mess. The burps. The fistfuls. The whispers...

Fifteen minutes of utterly gluttonous erotica. Five stars! 

Link to review