9 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys!

So I know it’s been a while honestly I’ve just had a rough few months and I had some problems with my health partly due to the last challenge which really took it out on my body. But I’m back now and I’m ready to take it easy and enjoy the beauty of growing as fat as possible without any pressures of challenges! 

I missed making content for you guys so much and I’m really ambitious for the future!

With that being said, here’s a detailed look at my current body as I show off every inch and roll of my fat! I’ve grown a little since my last video and as you can see the stretch marks have gotten bigger especially in my ass which has blown up! My belly is sooo jiggly and feels like fresh dough in my plump little fingers! I now have a cute double chin and the clothes/underwear I show off has gotten noticeably smaller which I hadn’t realised until I filmed this... and I’d been wearing them in public this whole time hehe!

Love you guys!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Charlotte has used the last couple of months allowing her naturally lean and trim body to rest, grow and soften up. Jiggly and full of stretchmarks she looks bigger than she ever has. It's great to see her back again.

Link to review