7 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> I’m doing a 30 day weight gain challenge to get as fat as possible in one month!

I’m the evil witch who lives happily in a perfect candy house in the magical forest but recently this skinny little girl keeps sneaking up to my house in the night and stealing candy from my gardens! I’m slip something in the candy cane flowers tomorrow and see what I find...

Ha! Caught pink handed! I’ll take her to the basement and perform a magical curse on her that will make her so ravenously hungry she’ll need to eat anything I put in front of her if she likes it or not!

After only 20 days of being in my little fattening room she’s plumped up perfectly into my own little chubby piggy but I have a challenge for her to finally push her into becoming my pet! I’ll make her eat and entire chocolate fudge cake and W entire bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup! I may even add a little belching curse into the mix to make it interesting ;)  

When she’s done she will complete the piggy curse and transform into a beautiful chubby piggy pet!! Oinking away happily as she stuffs her fat face into pounds of fat and carbs only to become a true fat hog!!

Love you all xxx

PS sorry for the two day break I was feeling awful and struggling with some mental health problems but I’m back and feeling so much more energised to carry on!!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘

Link to review