7 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guys I’m finally back!!

College has put so much stress on me that I’ve had no option but to comfort eat and pig out on all the takeout I want!... only problem is it’s starting to show on my waistline as my fat and pudge is starting to show in all of my clothes and these specific items that I wore a year ago used to be huge on me and are now straining at the buttons and popping apart from my huge belly! My ass as always has taken most of my gain and it’s so huge!!! It honestly surprises me all the time how big it is and how hard it is to walk around with so I usually sit down and prefer to eat instead of exercising. You know I’m the best little piggy!!

I can’t wait to start making more videos and show you guys my gaining progress over my second year of college! I’m in my own place so I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want including lots of fatty foods and gainer shakes to stock up on! 

Love you all so much!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Charlotte looks great. She's bigger than ever, getting thick and round all over. I especially love how her once smooth, taut thighs have grown so thick and dimply. I guess my only issue is that she barely speaks above a whisper, making it difficult to hear.  Welcome back, Dear.

Link to review

Charlotte is one of the most underappreciated model on this site so it's great to see her back. She has such a sexy persona, she seems to know exactly what to say at exactly the right times to be as hot as possible. Plus she's seriously blimped up! For $5 this is a bargain

Link to review