23+ THOUSAND CALORIE Day Of Stuffing! 30 Day Finale!!

$13.99

(3 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Obligatory -> This is the final day of a month long stuffing challenge to get as fat as possible in one month! I think I did pretty good!

THIS IS IT GUYS! This is the final day of my Weight Gain Challenge!! A 20+ THOUSAND CALORIE, 40+ MINUTE BINGE including belly play, stuffing, funnel feeding, weight gain shakes, lots of burping and even more fattening foods!!

I had 6 HUGE meals and finished the day at 12pm with a huge 8,000 Calorie Weight Gain Shake FUNNEL FED!!

Meals:

Breakfast) 10 Pancakes and maple syrup: 2,200 Calories.

Pre Lunch) Charlotte’s Feedee Poutine with extra heavy cream gravy! 3,100 Calories.

Lunch) 4 Tubs of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream 4480 Calories.

Snack) Large Pepperoni Pizza 1,670 Calories.

Pre Main Meal) 6 Pepsi Chug 940 Calories.

MAIN MEAL) I re-created my day 1 meal of BBQ ribs and Heavy Cream Potatoes! 3,120 Calories!

Shake!) 8,340 Calories!!

Total: 23,850 Calories!

In total I had 4 pints of heavy cream and by the end I was a fattened blimp! I think I gained like 7 lbs the next day hehe!

PS. There will be a weigh in and clothes try on soon! Also, I will continue gaining and posting videos but I might need a week to let my body recover haha!

Thank you to everyone who supported me and I hope I did you proud! 

Love each and every one of you!

Other Files from CharlotteCakesBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Just getting around to posting a review here...

This is really one of my favorite all-time videos I've purchased on this site! I love how her belly's capacity increases throughout this series, and in this one she shows off just how much she can put away. After everything else she had that day, seeing her funnel a shake that big that quickly at the end is one of the hottest things I've seen!

This one is definitely worth it.

Link to review