14 Screenshots

About This File

Shar stuffs 12 Yorkshire Puds with gravy. She gulps down a humongous gaining shake packed with thousands of calories. 

Shar begins stuffing a gigantic cake smothered with cream and chocolate.. she chugs mulled wine, burps and plays with her big round bloated belly.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigfatlover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am at a genuine loss for words over this vid. It is jaw dropping from start to finish. This is Shar at her absolute pigging best and she is magnificent. Her roles, her beauty, her sheer gluttony and how she stuffs herself is absolute perfection. I feel as though my desires have been heard and this video has been made to fulfil my fantasy. We’re blessed with a clip of Shar on all fours devouring cake…need I say more? You absolutely do not want to miss this. Thank you Shar, so stunning 🫶😍 more like this please

Link to review
xTom420

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This has got to be Shar’s hottest video so far, it’s perfect and well worth the price. It has great burps, angles and the moans she makes being that stuffed 🥵 Christmas came early this year 

Link to review
Perbacco

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply magnificent. Finally this is a video that leaves you longing for more. I have only compliments for Shar, she created an outstanding masterpiece. I have just a curiosity: since the video was taken in at least three different moments and you seem progressively bigger, is it just the aftermath of stuffing or you are documenting your gain over a week or two? Because if the latter was true, it would be mind blowing and I would encourage you to keep on this wonderful format. 

You are the best when you really go into it!

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar’s regular Xmas vid is her hottest yet especially when you see her from the side 🍑 thighs and belly 🐷. But I’m jumping ahead. Stuffing herself with 12 yes 12 Yorkshire pudding and gravy too. Then onto a fattening shake chug and wow shars top 🍈🍈. Then onto eating a gigantic cake getting it all over her face 🥵 her gut is hanging down onto her thighs she jiggles it 😮 taking a small break before getting back to it 🐖. Seeing her belly hanging down in the front shots is truly amazing 🤩. Her belly is touching the floor 😍, stopping to chug some wine Shar is jiggling her now bloated belly letting out some burps. She remarks on how her stomach feels like it’s going to burst the angle the camera is at too is very hot too. She is looking her fattest yet even her double chin is on show. Make sure you don’t miss out on this Xmas vid from Shar, and very Merry Christmas to you to Goddess Shar.

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is at her BIGGEST here - you must NOT miss this! 👏🏻🥵😍

We start with Shar ploughing her way through TWELVE Yorkshire puds with gravy with ease, then greedily declaring she “could easily do another 12 right now” 🐷 

There are some seriously sexy angles on display here, notably the side view (from 11:00 to 11:50), that huge hanging belly, those humongous thunder thighs, wide hips, mahoosive ass - ALL of it jiggling and quivering in symphony and looks every inch a lady closing in on 300lbs 😍

The view from 21:05 to 25:00 is sure to please immensely, looking up at Shar’s obese, massive, engorged belly jutting proudly out - those big stretchmarks, the sheer size of this mountain of deliberately-grown blubber, not to mention the incredible girth on those tremendously fat thighs too 🐷😍

For me, this is Shar’s hottest vid yet, such relentless, unbridled gluttony, combined with her being at her biggest is a sight to behold.

Link to review
Mondschein

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Ein Super Video! 

Shar mästet sich mit ihrem Weihnachtskuchen! Ihr Bauch ist so rund wie noch nie!! Sie wackelt mit ihrem Hintern, dass es erotischer nicht mehr geht! Ihr Busen ist eine Pracht, so groß und prall gefüllt! Da bleibt kein Traum unerfüllt! Shar ist hier in ihrem besten Video zu sehen!!! Kaufen und diese Fülle bewundern! I ♥ Shar! 

Link to review
ronin76

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Dear Santa, 

This! Please bring me this! 😍 And also enough Yorkshire puddings and mulled wine to keep Shar fat and happy all winter long. ❄️

This video is incredible. Shar devours 12 Yorkshire pudding with gravy like they are a snack and then pouts that she doesn’t have 12 more to eat. She does have a shake bigger than we’ve seen her drink in awhile and when that is gone we are treated to some closeups that show both how fat Shar looks laying on her side and her absolutely beautifully face. 

Icing must be good for your complexion because she is radiant as eats her way through a massive sheet cake. The cake looks twice as thick as a single layer cake but soon it is almost gone and Shar is looking much thicker. 

The last minutes of this video are on a whole new level. Having eaten a cake that should have fed a holiday party all by herself she is left to soothe her widening belly with a bottle of wine, plus a little more cake, that leaves her looking too stuffed to get up.

This is a real Xmas treat.

Link to review
Jorge Reyes

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The waiting is finally over. Shar brings on this video after a few hot pictures, which made many of us drool. We got twenty-seven minutes of pure pleasure. First, we watch her devour a whole tray of biscuits. But that is only the beginning. Next, Shar gulps down a ginormous shake, allowing her to play with her blubbery belly so we can see how noticeable her weight gain is. The rolls of Shar's belly seem to have a life of their own. The side views of her body deserve a chapter apart. All the overflowing folds of flesh will keep you wondering how a girl who used to be so skinny and bony managed to get so fat. Did I mention that Shar devours a cake on all fours? There are so many scenes and details in this video that my mind crashes. Hopefully, this will be the turning point in Shar's path. For now, the only thing on my Christmas wish list is to have the privilege of seeing Shar as totally obese.

Link to review