11 Screenshots

About This File

You met her back in Blue Bar several years ago right in the heart of town. She was of a slim build, with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. You asked her about her favourite kinda food.. she told you ‘Italian’ you thought you was never to see her again after that..but you was wrong! A dozen holidays, a house, two kids, and one marriage later you were delighted to finally call her yours! 

Your wife begins looking through old photos of herself back when she younger, skinnier and so much better looking.. she’s shocked at just how much weight she’s piled on over the last few years...

Saturday 21st September. You arrive home early from work to find your fat wife stuffing herself with so much food.. she’s embarrassed you’ve caught her! She immediately starts to hide the cookies and tries to explain to you why there is so much food around! But you like it! You like it when she stuffs herself like that! So she continues to eat like a pig right in front of your eyes!

Your wife begins teasing you as she scoffs her way through subway and Burger King! Her belly starts to grow rounder and her clothes start to become extremely tight..she removes her skirt.. jiggling her fat belly in front of your eyes, she asks for you to come closer..She wants for you to see how fat you’ve really made her!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xTom420

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Your new best video !! Love the concept and the end is the best haha can’t wait to see you even fatter and wider.  your defo the prettiest gainer I’ve seen ❤️❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow in this vid shar plays the part of the wife looking back on pics of her slimmer self and 😍 the change is amazing. So are the burps too, shar is tucking into a ton of subway food and looking bigger with every mouthful she takes. Had to include a few gifs too 🥵. Do yourself a favour and check out the best shar vid yet. 

E4B5B231-B62A-4F38-9930-235D31F26E10.gif

5ACF468A-04B5-4F4B-8416-CDE22A19F166.gif

Link to review
Howard Roark

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shar is truly amazing. The amount of food that she starts with is daunting, but after she has powered that down, she is onto cheeseburgers. In the end, her belly is distorted by how stuffed she is. Normally, she can show a pretty good wobble to the softness of her belly, but in this video, she finally gets so full that her belly is stretched to the max. When she lifts up her lower belly, the extent of that stretch becomes obvious with new, red stretch marks forming along the crease. I would have liked to see her walk around a bit with her belly that huge and then collapse back on her bed to show how her belly would defy gravity,  We have to be getting close to a weigh in and measuring episode. Remarkable!

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I’m never short of compliments for Shar but in my opinion, this video knocks all her previous work out of the park!😍

Not only is she blatantly bigger than ever, but the sheer, unashamed decadence and sensuality of this binge is a sight to behold.  The moans and groans as she continues to gorge relentlessly are so sexy.

The last 3 minutes or so of the vid really show what a huge and growing BBW she has become, there is a POV section towards the end, including some slo-mo of her out-of-control curves in motion!

Worth every penny and more - buy this vid and help continue Shar’s journey to 300+

Link to review
Xabi

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Loved it. Fun story, lots of eating and great angles that really show off Shar's size...huge! My favorite video

Link to review
paulcardenas807

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This her best video yet. By far... She really has become a goddess! She has to be the best woman in this field by a huge margin. I had a bit of an issue with the website and she stepped in and personally helped me out immediately. A goddess who cares about her fans? Amazing! 

Link to review
Joe626

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love this video,I watch new video five times or more. Shar your belly getting even more big, your burp is so sexy and your big sexy even more sexy. I can't wait to watch your next video. I wish I was in the video with you that will be phenomenal

Link to review
asdfjkl;

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of Shar's best stuffing vids but turns it on you with the humiliation and usually I don't like these, but this was amazing. Really brilliant!

Link to review
ronin76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video! It really has it all:

Shar looking at old photos. It’s easy to forget how much Shar has gained when you see a pictures of a pound here or another inch there, but after seeing old photos of such a tiny Shar with her talking about how big she’s gotten, then showing you really reminds you how much Shar has plumped herself up to her current shape.

Then the greedy eating with Shar moaning with hungry satisfaction as she gobbles up her food, letting out a few burps here and there to make room for more before taking a big breath and going in for more with ravenous delight.

Which leads to her being too fat for her clothes so off with the skirt, letting you see her bloated wobbling belly in all its glory as Shar talks about how stuffed she is, but there are still burgers to be had. Clearly for Shar being so overstuffed and getting even fatter doesn’t mean you don’t still have to finish your binge if there is still food available.

A great video with Shar really looking cute and stuffed and showing off her acting and eating talents.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

This woman is amazing & so is this video. Shar in my opinion puts out the best content on this site, & this video is some of her best work... She looks shockingly good in this one. If you’re thinking 🤔 about getting this video, “DO IT ALREADY”. Watch it all the way through till the end... it really finishes on a high note. 

Link to review

My goodness I wish that this was my wife, shar is definitely one of the sexiest BBW's out there😍😍❤❤

Link to review